4.20 star(s) 111 Votes

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Where is the fucking sharing tag.?
And the romance in this and petal among thorns is not called romance...its called double extra cheese...after seeing one boobs.MC be like 'wow..oh my god..wow..holy shit..' its so fucking cringe... In petal among thorns..it tooks 5 days just to see her boobs..dev your kind of romance is awfully cringe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If MC is 28... Than how come he looks like 48 years old countryside dad....and MC says to avalon to experiment with girls first to recover her anxiety about sex...than she started sleeping around...firat octavia....than penny...in only 2 days she sleeps with 2 women...what will happen when they will be in a relationship in 1/2 years..MC gives her free pass..such a slut
Where is the fucking sharing tag.?
And the romance in this and petal among thorns is not called romance...its called double extra cheese...after seeing one boobs.MC be like 'wow..oh my god..wow..holy shit..' its so fucking cringe... In petal among thorns..it tooks 5 days just to see her boobs..dev your kind of romance is awfully cringe
You're definitely entitled to feel how you do, but I wonder why you continue to play games from Lockheart if you detest them so much. Like, are you a masochist? Are you just trolling because you have nothing better to do with your time? The normal response to playing a game you don't like is, well, to stop playing the game. And please, don't reply with something banal like, "I can say whatever I want!" I'm not saying you're not free to post. But there seems to be a disconnect between your brain and your fingers if you continue clicking to download content that you know you won't like.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
before i download .. is there any chubby girl in this game ?
or they are all skeletons just like in the screenshots ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No, there are no fatties in this; just normal sized people.
well that doesn't look normal sized to be honest they are so skinny .. i only can see the bones not the meat ..
but any way thanks for the help bro .. have great day (y)(y)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets to all, just dl this game and roamed the comments for a bit. I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.

in the monogamous path, is there equal content with the others or less and if in this monogamous path, the lesbians and all their scenes are avoidable (never happen)

thank you for your help.

p.s. I know you might say the other paths are good and all, but I dont care about them. I am tired with the lesbian theme, especially when the MC is not present.
I really liked this devs 3logy exactly because the MC 100% participated and the lesb action was minimal. ( hoping for the 3rd part to be released for cute suzy)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in the monogamous path, is there equal content with the others or less and if in this monogamous path, the lesbians and all their scenes are avoidable (never happen)
Lesbian stuff happens whether on threesome routes or not just not with the main girl.

One of the 2 girls you can have a threesome with will start a relationship with another girl if not on their route and it is shown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
thank you for your kind help.
I only care about the main girl to avoid the lesbian action ( not be in the same scene with the other 2 girls-hopefully).
the lesbians themselves I dont mind much since I will avoid anything with either/both of them and I can ctrl their scene.

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
what's should i type in the relationship settings, what's the real relationship the way dev intended? siblings? uncle and niece?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Together we have all cultivated a community that thrived and flourished for over a decade. Our forest has been burning for a while now, and that fire is finally reaching my little corner of this wonderful grove.
I am so sorry to inform everyone that I will no longer be able to work on, feature, or otherwise associate with The Rose Garden trilogy here on Patreon. That includes A Petal Among Thorns, A Moment of Bliss, and Over the Moon.
I will officially only be working on The Judas Ghost for the foreseeable future. If you're supporting me here on Patreon, your money is going towards me making content for The Judas Ghost.
I know a lot of you are going to be angry. My survival is on the line at this point, and my head is on the chopping block. This is my attempt to save myself from destruction. I want to bring you all great stories, wonderful content, and many more years of warm, wholesome characters. I can only do that if I can survive this purge.
Thank you all for the years of support you've given me. With any luck, we'll have many more years together.
Stay hydrated.

4.20 star(s) 111 Votes