VN Ren'Py Abandoned Awakenero [POC] [vardanju]

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Some of the pro and cons of the game
Pro
It got some potential and the story aint the same as STS, jumping between three main pepole might get confusing so I would say you might get a better time if you remake the VO parts so Dolores is the one telling the story all the time. Even druing Rasheed´s main parts, but not when he goes of script.
Art style is OK I guess even if the art aint up to DC´s standard(some art parts might be the same as they say but no way all of them).
Mini-games are on the better scale then STS as STS got some realy bad typ of games mixed in with some OK games. But you might wanna have a ? button to see what the games is about if you can not figure it out.
Its just a concept part but I do hope we get a more of a sandbox type of deal later on.

Con
Right now its a confusing jumping around and not coherent story(See the Pro part)
The Olivia minigame is a bit strange before you figure out what to do.
Faces on some of the characters seems to be a bit future back then they should be, same with the 1 wheel in the air car driving around(try having both front wheel at the lower hight).
No way to easily skip content to rerun and and find stuff you missed. Maybe doing a sandbox style game can fix the rerun part but a skipping feture is nice also.
No gallary as of yet, yes it might not be used much but its a easy way to see if you missed something.

Reactions: awakenerogame

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll come up with more descriptive information about the game - a rookie's mistake here. The style, character design in particular, was intended to be as close as possible to Summertime Saga though, as I'm a big fan of it and enjoy drawing it. Let me try to convince you to try my game by staying commited to it and releasing updates down the road.
ignore the haters man, you do you

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Awakenero [POC]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Awakenero [POC]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll come up with more descriptive information about the game - a rookie's mistake here. The style, character design in particular, was intended to be as close as possible to Summertime Saga though, as I'm a big fan of it and enjoy drawing it. Let me try to convince you to try my game by staying commited to it and releasing updates down the road.
i really like that the art style is alot like Summertime Saga but yeah i agree needs more preview pic mostly what people want is at least one or two lewd scene previews and although i do like the art but i do feel like the characters are not that attractive as in Summertime Saga or Taffy Tales also need more description about MC and his role in this world his purpose. TBH i find this game promising looking forward to it.