• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hope we get a release date :p Anyone who can share the development progress, please ?

Nov 18, 2019

Development Update
Hey everyone! I created some scenes, probably will publish a preview image within a week.
For the upcoming episode, as you may have guessed we're going to go to Robstone. There'll be some challenges to that, I have to create some filler characters (males) and I want to add some cool visual effects (VFX such as explosion, rain, lightning) in this episode. Now the thing is, I don't know to do those things :D, yet! I have to watch some tutorials and that will cost me some time. Not too much, though! I wouldn't spend anymore than 1 week on the tutorials. If I can't do visually pleasing effects, I won't add them. Other than that, there will be more than 10 animations and I'll spend time on each of them more than I usually do for an animation.
Until now, my aim was to update the game around every 6 weeks, but the upcoming episode may need a little more time than that. Maybe around 8-9 weeks. That means the possible release date for the new episode is 20 Feb- 10 March. I know it's a long interval but I want the upcoming episode to be as perfect as possible.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Cody cant be tagged with anyone atm..Regarding plans, if nothing has changed, there is Chloe, and perhaps few other girls to tag him with. Even then it probably will be just a (very) side thing, as this is/was not planned as that (ntr) game. Majority of women, aunty/mom included, should be for mc-only.
be cool to let him watch though:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)(y)

Jan 19, 2021
only four posts above yours is the answer, ie dev.update progress post.
so just a hint - before starting with "when update", or any other question, try and check the thread firstly, either through very friendly "search" button this site has, or through reading/screening a few last pages or so.
Thanks, you are right i didn't think about searching first will do next time.

Reactions: Abhai

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
only four posts above yours are the answer, ie dev. update progress post.
so just a hint - before starting with "when update", or any other question, try and check the thread firstly, either through the very friendly "search" button this site has or through reading/screening a few last pages or so.
Unfortunately, everyone is looking forward to it. it happens when the game is very good. :giggle:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is the Xmas special not integrated into the main story? If not what chapters is it best to play it between so its not too spoilery in general?

Reactions: SNOW 777

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Is the Xmas special not integrated into the main story? If not what chapters is it best to play it between so it's not too spoilery in general?
The Xmas version was very cool. Especially the MC-s sex scene with Santa's wife I think was great.:love:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Is the Xmas special not integrated into the main story? If not what chapters is it best to play it between so its not too spoilery in general?
It's not spoilery for the most part but if you want it to fit the story you could wait till you are further into Eva story. it's mostly non canon to the story.

Reactions: Skode and SNOW 777
Jun 14, 2020
I think the christmas version is broken. The images are not showing. Help!
I love people like you.

No mention of which OS you use,
no screenshot of the error message and traceback,
no mention of whether or not you used any of the mods or something like that...

Just full-force fist on the table, body shoots up like a steel spring, chair flies back and leaves a dent in the wall, cock dangles free and knocks over a glass, phone to the ear without looking which number you dialed: "HELP, Krismas nott wörg!!"

The only way I got an exception with the christmas version on Windows (don't use other OS), is by adding the normal gallery mod instead of the christmas version gallery mod.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes