MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
maybe they boarded a plane to go see a game to another state and you know how unreliable planes are..........
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, i'm wondering about that too. :LOL:

I wonder how Nora is going to act towards her husband when she has now started a relationship with MC. Although he is not with them, he must come back someday.

I'm not worried about Aunt because Bob is not interested in his wife at all. He won't steal her from us, we stole her from him, hah.
But with Nora, the situation is probably different. I do not remember if it was mentioned in the game what relationship Nora has with her husband. But probably all is well in their relationship, except.. for the work of MC father keeping him from being with his family.

We're having a great time for now, although it's getting more and more dangerous (the hermit situation)
Well, according to Nora it has been "a couple of years" since she and dear old papa knocked boots.

But in both situations even if the MC is the main "stud" that doesn't mean that papa and Bob are going to be too happy about being cucked. If perhaps the Hermit were to kill one of them, dad, and then Bob and Eva were to get divorced it would make more sense than the two older gentlemen just bowing out.

And yeah, I do think this could take a very dark turn which will have the silver lining of "freedom to fuck".

Reactions: Qmil679

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO:

Well, according to Nora it has been "a couple of years" since she and dear old papa knocked boots.

But in both situations even if the MC is the main "stud" that doesn't mean that papa and Bob are going to be too happy about being cucked. If perhaps the Hermit were to kill one of them, dad, and then Bob and Eva were to get divorced it would make more sense than the two older gentlemen just bowing out.

And yeah, I do think this could take a very dark turn which will have the silver lining of "freedom to fuck".
I have a theory ever since I played the game for the first time, maybe the dad really is a mob boss and this hole espionage thing is just to find a rival boss and at the end of the story everything comes out, the dad could go to jail and Nora will be all ours, if that doesn't turn out to be true then I don't see how he will just accept that the MC is banging his wife, unless he does ends up dying like any good adult VN dad should :devilish:

Reactions: MrFriendly

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-14].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.08.2021 (Episode[1-14])

Last edited:

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Attaching below the AwayFromHome_EP12_GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
View attachment 961084 View attachment 961094
Enjoy!

PS: I tried to fit in as much animations I possibly can, I might add more later, but I'm to tired now

great work sir will you update for it in few days?

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Update patch EP 12 > EP 13 (87MB):

*This patch is unofficial.
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This game continues to amaze me episode after episode! Really not only are all women very beautiful but also well characterized. And the sex scenes, update after update, become more and more spicy and well animated! Above all, it is one of the few games that when the real sex scenes start, they start from A and go to Z. I mean the scene start with a kiss, then with bob touch, bj, tj and then sex. And after the sex continue more and more XD

Some game do just... day XX "HJ". After some like days XX "BJ" and the story continue like this till... Days XX only sex. Especially as someone has already written, not everyone leaves you the free will to choose where to come. I really love to cum inside! But some developer just let the MC come outside -.- till a specific day that finally she open un the choice to let you cum in...

The only thing this game would need and I don't know if that's really the case, but I think it would benefit a lot. It would be the possibility of being able to visit all the women every time you want so to be able to repeat the sex scenes with them. As and when you want. In short, having a sort of open map. Where you can visit every house and ask about sex with them.
Man the days i see the pregnancy scene with MC and is mother mmm cant wait :love: also the aunt too :love:

Anyway thank you for this awesome update! Keep it up that the game is turning out really well ;)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooooo

we still banging Nora at EP13?
just asking .. for the lulz...
gonna play a new run rejecting her again every possible option given
but i think its the same at the end of EP12 huh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: harsha_26

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Attaching below the AwayFromHome_EP12_GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • A Scene Gallery to re-play hand picked special moments with the girls
  • An animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.
View attachment 961084 View attachment 961094
Enjoy!

PS: I tried to fit in as much animations I possibly can, I might add more later, but I'm to tired now

0.13 is out!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
For those we are sad that it was took many updates to finally "action" with Nora, the last two episodes are boon. So, yeah, finally Nora deserve to get this action. Most of the Non-Nora fans are mostly Eva fans. But she got much focus from starting of the first episode to episode 11, but with Nora, MC got only blueballed. After all, Nora is one of the main Li and poster girl of this game. And to get Nora on the same level of Eve, Nora too have to get more number of penetration scenes.

Reactions: travin213 and EJW

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
For those we are sad that it was took many updates to finally "action" with Nora, the last two episodes are boon. So, yeah, finally Nora deserve to get this action. Most of the Non-Nora fans are mostly Eva fans. But she got much focus from starting of the first episode to episode 11, but with Nora, MC got only blueballed. After all, Nora is one of the main Li and poster girl of this game. And to get Nora on the same level of Eve, Nora too have to get more number of penetration scenes.
im not a Nora or a Eva fan im a Lily fan so most updates for me i haven't been interested in, just skipping through them to end up being forced with both of them

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
im not a Nora or a Eva fan im a Lily fan so most updates for me i haven't been interested in, just skipping through them to end up being forced with both of them
Please don't mind, but why you are even playing this game? This game is the milf focused game and dev is very open to it. And much of the fanbase for this game comes from milf fan community.

There are so many games in which young girls are given so much focus and milfs are given almost no to little focus.
And there i cried for milf content and those fans of that games asked me the same question "why you are even playing this game?"

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Please don't mind, but why you are even playing this game? This game is the milf focused game and dev is very open to it. And much of the fanbase for this game comes from milf fan community.

There are so many games in which young girls are given so much focus and milfs are given almost no to little focus.
And there i cried for milf content and those fans of that games asked me the same question "why you are even playing this game?"
because at the start Lily was actually involved then just disappeared but by then i was already half way through and dont really like to leave things without an ending so just been skipping most of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor22

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So i see two dudes in this game(yet), Cody and Bob, are they gonna be a problem? cuz i don't want to share this girls with them.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You bastard of a dev that is one evil ass cliffhanger. I got all ready and bam end of chapter.

Aunt > Mom

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes