Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Not really my type of game to be honest and if it had "Married Women" or "Cheating" in the genre listed, I would proberly not have given it a look over. As having a relationship or sex with married woman is a turnoff for me :unsure:
:Edit: yes I forgot to look in the tag list above the post my bad :ROFLMAO:

I have however played to the end and to be honest the only ones I like are Lily and her friends so for me the majority of the content is well not me :LOL:
But that is alright we all have different taste so it is good thing else the world would be a boring place afterall.
The story AND Lily was worth the time giving to the game so I do not mind it :love:

Anyway thank you to the uploader and the Dev for making the game I hope and wish the dev will have a bright furture (y)

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-12].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
You should add a gallery

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes