Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't see Discord on the first page. It only has a Patreon account. Can you throw the link?
Oh damn. Sorry. Only now I noticed it was thread of another game. :LOL: I wrote back with a thought that I wrote in thread that other game, to which there is a link to discord. My bad.
Sorry, it was already night and I was sleepy when I was replying to your post.

I don't know if there's discord for this game. Unless we have to be a patron to have access, I don't know. :confused:

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
no
Oh damn. Sorry. Only now I noticed it was thread of another game. :LOL: I wrote back with a thought that I wrote in thread that other game, to which there is a link to discord. My bad.
Sorry, it was already night and I was sleepy when I was replying to your post.

I don't know if there's discord for this game. Unless we have to be a patron to have access, I don't know. :confused:
no problem. thanks

Reactions: Qmil679
Nov 18, 2019

I'm back
Hey, I'm finally back. Hope you all are doing well. There's one scene and some animations left. Possible release date is around 25 May, I'll aim for 25 but it might be 28 too. But, the release will be in this month. Reason is I don't know how much time I have to spend while rendering animations at the moment because they're not done yet. I'll post more news when it is more certain.

Last edited:

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019

I'm back
Hey, I'm finally back. Hope you all are doing well. There's one scene and some animations left. Possible release date is around 25 April, I'll aim for 25 but it might be 28 too. But, the release will be in this month. Reason is I don't know how much time I have to spend while rendering animations at the moment because they're not done yet. I'll post more news when it is more certain.
Did he mean May?

Mar 15, 2021
nah man i gotta disagree. The way the mc seduces and convinces the hesitant mom to get sexual in his conniving way is the best incest content ive ever played. i've played a lot of incest but Man of the house came across a most realistic to me
mmmmmm making her think the doctor says is good to have sex with her son isn t realistic hahaha

also the incest itself isn t realistic at all , ( in my sane mind )

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Damn what a great game!! I remember playing around Ep 5 or 6 and it didn't appeal to me, so I held off playing. Really glad I gave the game another chance. The MC being an utter idiot bothers me a bit, but the sex with the MILFs makes up for that. Another one of the "hidden gems" on this forum. If the dev reads the posts here, keep up the good work!!!

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
How do i install. Please help.

Zaddy555

Feb 6, 2020
unable to install. It says accept relevant knowledge software, when I decline it exists, when i accept it opens falco downloader page and then messages pops up missing parameter and incorrect user id.
You don't have to install the game to play it. You only have to download, unzip it and lauch .exe file.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You have malware on your computer. Your browser NTR-ed your ass and now you're parading your infection on three separate games threads. You've exposed multiple game communities to your cyber-crotchrot and didn't even have the courtesy to do proper tagging or provide a skip button. Go clean your system and stop announcing that you have browser warts to everyone.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes