Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn.. MC mom body is divine. She is a goddess. :love:

She and aunt MC are the best.

Lots of people waited until we could finally have sex with Nora (mom). And now probably most of us are waiting for the Mom and Aunt scene. I am definitely waiting. :)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If at all possible, please let pregnancy be an option for all.
I don't see how it wouldn't be. I mean the number of times that you are given the option to pull out but can choose not to, even to have the MC ask the aunt about the risk, if the dev doesn't follow through I'll be surprised.

Now I'm curious if the dad and/or uncle will die tragically...

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't see how it wouldn't be. I mean the number of times that you are given the option to pull out but can choose not to, even to have the MC ask the aunt about the risk, if the dev doesn't follow through I'll be surprised.

Now I'm curious if the dad and/or uncle will die tragically...
Yeah, i'm wondering about that too. :LOL:

I wonder how Nora is going to act towards her husband when she has now started a relationship with MC. Although he is not with them, he must come back someday.

I'm not worried about Aunt because Bob is not interested in his wife at all. He won't steal her from us, we stole her from him, hah.
But with Nora, the situation is probably different. I do not remember if it was mentioned in the game what relationship Nora has with her husband. But probably all is well in their relationship, except.. for the work of MC father keeping him from being with his family.

We're having a great time for now, although it's getting more and more dangerous (the hermit situation)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Away From Home [Ep. 1-13] [vatosgames]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (296MB):
Compressed version for MAC (286MB):

Here's my

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
maybe they boarded a plane to go see a game to another state and you know how unreliable planes are..........
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, i'm wondering about that too. :LOL:

I wonder how Nora is going to act towards her husband when she has now started a relationship with MC. Although he is not with them, he must come back someday.

I'm not worried about Aunt because Bob is not interested in his wife at all. He won't steal her from us, we stole her from him, hah.
But with Nora, the situation is probably different. I do not remember if it was mentioned in the game what relationship Nora has with her husband. But probably all is well in their relationship, except.. for the work of MC father keeping him from being with his family.

We're having a great time for now, although it's getting more and more dangerous (the hermit situation)
Well, according to Nora it has been "a couple of years" since she and dear old papa knocked boots.

But in both situations even if the MC is the main "stud" that doesn't mean that papa and Bob are going to be too happy about being cucked. If perhaps the Hermit were to kill one of them, dad, and then Bob and Eva were to get divorced it would make more sense than the two older gentlemen just bowing out.

And yeah, I do think this could take a very dark turn which will have the silver lining of "freedom to fuck".

Reactions: Qmil679

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO:

Well, according to Nora it has been "a couple of years" since she and dear old papa knocked boots.

But in both situations even if the MC is the main "stud" that doesn't mean that papa and Bob are going to be too happy about being cucked. If perhaps the Hermit were to kill one of them, dad, and then Bob and Eva were to get divorced it would make more sense than the two older gentlemen just bowing out.

And yeah, I do think this could take a very dark turn which will have the silver lining of "freedom to fuck".
I have a theory ever since I played the game for the first time, maybe the dad really is a mob boss and this hole espionage thing is just to find a rival boss and at the end of the story everything comes out, the dad could go to jail and Nora will be all ours, if that doesn't turn out to be true then I don't see how he will just accept that the MC is banging his wife, unless he does ends up dying like any good adult VN dad should :devilish:

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes