Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn.. MC mom body is divine. She is a goddess. :love:

She and aunt MC are the best.

Lots of people waited until we could finally have sex with Nora (mom). And now probably most of us are waiting for the Mom and Aunt scene. I am definitely waiting. :)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If at all possible, please let pregnancy be an option for all.
I don't see how it wouldn't be. I mean the number of times that you are given the option to pull out but can choose not to, even to have the MC ask the aunt about the risk, if the dev doesn't follow through I'll be surprised.

Now I'm curious if the dad and/or uncle will die tragically...

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't see how it wouldn't be. I mean the number of times that you are given the option to pull out but can choose not to, even to have the MC ask the aunt about the risk, if the dev doesn't follow through I'll be surprised.

Now I'm curious if the dad and/or uncle will die tragically...
Yeah, i'm wondering about that too. :LOL:

I wonder how Nora is going to act towards her husband when she has now started a relationship with MC. Although he is not with them, he must come back someday.

I'm not worried about Aunt because Bob is not interested in his wife at all. He won't steal her from us, we stole her from him, hah.
But with Nora, the situation is probably different. I do not remember if it was mentioned in the game what relationship Nora has with her husband. But probably all is well in their relationship, except.. for the work of MC father keeping him from being with his family.

We're having a great time for now, although it's getting more and more dangerous (the hermit situation)

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Away From Home [Ep. 1-13] [vatosgames]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (296MB):
Compressed version for MAC (286MB):

Here's my

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes