ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
is awesome to finally get mom .... been waiting for this .. i mean god dam let me err i mean my MC fuck the city and keeping mom from me .. uhh , i mean .. my MC is just fucking cruel ..... loved the car scene .... :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
well Donald, um, but you know this is not my game?
i make just an unofficial android version for a pc game.
and for me it's fine the way it is, it works, has no compatibility issues with saving...
Add a gallery to your unofficial game

Reactions: Redsky

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe my expectations were too high after last update but this one seemed very underwhelming - really short and with extremely short lewd scenes. Well, waiting for next one.
yup, one of the weakest episodes, lewdy-wise so far, though there is a plot-progressing.
perhaps unresolved posing/rendering problems with some scenes are the cause again, yet sadly the hottest fuck scenes are a few still images while they recall previous fuck.
and as im not hyped at all for the hinted "family threesome", i dont think the next episode will be much better for my playthrough...well, ofc unless Mrs Ross saves the day/play:p

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Got to say the one thing that needs choice has none, where is the option to say "fuck this hermit shit I'm not interested!" because the MC getting involved with that is the highet of stupidity and honestly makes me want the MC to lose everything, dumb fuck deserves it.
That was the main plot of the game, the whole reason why the mom and him are staying at the Aunt's. They can't just abandon it entirely.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hope dev won't get too bothered about "lily" fans and give his focus on what it intend to be, that is a Milfy harem. Young girls are a bonus but not the main content of this game. I hope lily fans understand this fact. I too suffered crying for milf content in Young girl focused games but i moved on. I hope lily fans will move on too. Milf games are getting rare day by day. Please dear milfy fans, save this game and show your love to the dev to give more and more milf content.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Sometimes you lock target on one women but somehow ended up fucking another, the game is easy, but it can be a little confusing at times.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes