JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys, I'm out on this one because the dev added a gallery to the game and it's so big now it would take me days to go back and code everything like I had it. Sorry, hope you understand, I just don't have the time to redo all that. Trust me I would if I did, it's just a huge amount of content.

HOWEVER! I recommend you use the excellent muli-mod that is in the OP, you would have to start a new save anyway to view the gallery contents. Cheers!
I understand but its still sad, i liked your mod. oh well

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I love the game and the story, but I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it seems that there is a reduction in the quality of the images, I'm not finding the characters so beautiful, maybe it's just my opinion. Especially in the aunt and cousin I felt a drop in quality.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2020
I really enjoy the game, but to me waiting so long for like 10-15 minutes of content is just kinda sad tbh, because the game is really good, animations and models are there, even story that makes sense and exists in some shape or form, but the amount of new content is just way too short in my opinion.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Didn't the dev also have computer problems? So, that could be another reason the update is shorter this time around and took longer to get out.
I think you are right. Apparently, he lost everything he was working on and had to start over. :(

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys, I'm out on this one because the dev added a gallery to the game and it's so big now it would take me days to go back and code everything like I had it. Sorry, hope you understand, I just don't have the time to redo all that. Trust me I would if I did, it's just a huge amount of content.

HOWEVER! I recommend you use the excellent muli-mod that is in the OP, you would have to start a new save anyway to view the gallery contents. Cheers!
So sad, will probably delay playing for a while. Your mods are amazing, totally understand your reasoning, but with the Multi-Mod not updates since V1-13, probably going to be a while before I want to start over lol. Thank you for time and effort you did put in.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I wish there were scenes showing the MC suckling his mom's tits rather than the rather uninteresting POV viewpoint. I also wanted to see the MC eating his auntie during the hot threesome while the neighbor rode him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anonymous user42069
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes