• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p
it wont work on mine, it says the file is corrupted or something

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p
I think incest patch could use some work. The one attached to OP changes Nora to Mom in most dialogues, while your mixes Nora and Mom and also contains bugs like "I am so lucky that your mother". Also starting new game to unlock gallery destroys save files (loading them causes page of errors). So it just better to start from old save and unlock gallery at the end of ch. 15

Feb 15, 2019
This can be solved by not enabling incest in gautamah's mod and downloading and installing the original incest mod. At least it works for me. Maybe gautamah can incorporate the original incest mod in his own, since the original mod is basically a redefinition of the relationships between characters.

I think incest patch could use some work. The one attached to OP changes Nora to Mom in most dialogues, while your mixes Nora and Mom and also contains bugs like "I am so lucky that your mother". Also starting new game to unlock gallery destroys save files (loading them causes page of errors). So it just better to start from old save and unlock gallery at the end of ch. 15
Thanks for the feedback guys, i've integrated the original incest mod into mine.

MrDefault the possibility of unlocking galery at the start of the game has been removed ;).

This link is bad now.
It's fixed now, it should work.

I'll create a topic for the mod this evening to avoid to flood this one.

Let me know in private message if you encounter errors (or mistakes of mine :p)

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i continued my cody route save and my god it had me in tears. Like it's so fucked up and i felt bad last update but then i remembered that he brought it on himself. He had the nerve to tell the MC to stop after he willingly let it happen :KEK:.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
It is beautiful how this game animations developed over time, it is top notch now compared to other games here.

So what is the deal with Cody? does the choices with him matter, or is pure Cucking or whatever its called?

and I believe the husband hearing the noises gonna bite me in my ass someday

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is beautiful how this game animations developed over time, it is top notch now compared to other games here.

So what is the deal with Cody? does the choices with him matter, or is pure Cucking or whatever its called?

and I believe the husband hearing the noises gonna bite me in my ass someday
I don't know if the cody stuff could be considered cucking since I don't think he is interested in his mom sexually. It's more of a humilliation thing. The husband hearing will probably be a bad thing in the future, especially if you're also bullying the fuck out of cody. The more enemies you create the worse it will be.

Reactions: Homealone
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes