Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Playing 1 to 15, the quality of the visuals in the later chapters are much better; it's very noticeable. Has there been any news of a remaster for the earlier chapters?
I haven't heard anything, but I'm not too enthused about a remaster mid-game. It's annoying when production on new content grinds to a halt while a dev goes back and reworks early chapters. A rare exception is "shut up and dance" game because that dev alternates releases between new content and reworks. The updates on that game also come out relatively quickly (compared to most games these days). Generally speaking though, I prefer they just finish the damn game instead of worrying about remastering.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Would be nice, but currently in this stage of development it seems the pregnancy thing (or any kind of tracking for it) is relegated to I think just one woman. A bit odd we only have such limited choice, perhaps the dev will change that in future builds.

I had played through part 13 and tried to play the latest parts and no pics showed, just the text of the speakers. So I started a new game and just quit after I found the third place where it skipped over some of the best parts, such as relations with Janet and possibly getting her pregnant. Any ideas on why it is like that for me?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I had played through part 13 and tried to play the latest parts and no pics showed, just the text of the speakers. So I started a new game and just quit after I found the third place where it skipped over some of the best parts, such as relations with Janet and possibly getting her pregnant. Any ideas on why it is like that for me?
Um, no, sorry. This has been a clean playthrough for me, first timer. Haven't ran into any issues.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are my hero. If ever you should have need of it
MAsPro0.gif

Apr 28, 2021
Pretty damn good. This game has some really well-made animations and IMO the visuals overall for the game are just pretty damn good. Excited to see more from this.

Apr 28, 2021
Did i miss something on 3 way? ...... just not there
Do you mean to get Sarah and Eva? I haven't tried it yet but I assume you have to get caught fucking Sarah by Eva during one of the pool scenes and that opens another path to have a threesome? or perhaps it's just not in the game yet and planned for the future. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes