Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, thoses choices are my préférence for the pregnancy.

I take your feedback under consideration and will update my mod for those who're not into pregnancy ;).
That would be great and thanks for making the mod

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I wish this was like twitter where you can mute words. This game hasn't featured NTR since it debuted yet, the same people are clogging up the thread with the same bullshit. Cucks and anti-cucks need to seriously fuck off.
Dude, it's the internet. If you can't handle various opinions, you may wanna chill doing something else. Just some friendly advice.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
But hey, I'm the bad guy here.
you probably not. but you definitely want to see the world burn :sneaky:
you as dev should know better than anyone that what you're asking for is the worst dev can do.
introduce changes in the middle of a game without warning is always a bad idea. damn it people get mad for a simple haircut change.
you are just a little devil :devilish:

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
you probably not. but you definitely want to see the world burn :sneaky:
you as dev should know better than anyone that what you're asking for is the worst dev can do.
introduce changes in the middle of a game without warning is always a bad idea. damn it people get mad for a simple haircut change.
you are just a little devil :devilish:
The 'change' was already there. There was a path for Cody. It just never went anywhere, most likely due to the crap the Dev got back then. At least that's my opinion. BTW, my comments were in response to other comments (attacks) made because someone suggested that Cody be something more than just a cuck. Feel free to go back and read them.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished ep15. It was amazing! :cool:

I'm waiting for mom and aunt to get pregnant. Sophie too. But to fertilize mom and aunt.. is more exciting.

Cody is starting to get more annoying. I think I will start the game again and I will not choose the option of having him watch MC fucking girls. He is a creep.

Mom and Aunt are the best! :love:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I am in ep 10 i believe and suddenly getting just a off white background and 9evs and 25.. think for some reason the picture for the soon to be excercise room is not showing and the number is the reference to the pic. Dont see a patch or new version.

Ok this is weird.. found an old save just before where i get the picture issue. Loading from an old save I now see the room pic.. no clue why it works from old save and not new playthru

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :
Mega

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

View attachment 1345304 View attachment 1345306 View attachment 1345308 View attachment 1345310

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.
could you pls update mod for latest version ep.1-15 ? as I used this mod it downgrades the game to ep.1-14, cheers

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega :

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, sorry for me bad english, it's a little hard to explain, so I hope I don't make too many mistakes asking you a few things.

*As you know the game is based on two path. At least so I had guessed months ago. The good boy and the bad boy. Both path essentially give you all the women in game, but on the good guy path you do not cuckold you cusins. While in the bad path you cuckold you cusin and see him cry and suffer pain...

Why i am asking and explain this thing up* to you? Because for this game many months ago, there was already another mod that did more or less what your mod does. Except that the developer of the other mod did not say, that the mod was stuck on the choices that give you more points. By stopping/force you on a single path that only the mod developer liked (you was force to play the bad boy path).
What i mean: By stopping/force you on a single path that only the mod developer liked.
No matter what choice you made in game, whether you used the best or the wrong choices, the mod regardless blocked you in the bad boy path.

I would like to be sure, that I don't have to remove the mod and re-play the game multiple times, because the mod is stuck on a specific path.

So I wanted to know, in you mod, the choices that are colored to give you the best result, are they just colored? Or does the mod always force you on the path of the best choices?
I mean, if i choice the wrong choice, the walkthough always force me to go on the path of the best choice or "i" and up in the other path the game give me?

I just wanna know if i am free to play the path i choice if i use you walkthought. Because i like to play the good guy and not the bad one.
I hope I have explained well what I meant. Sorry and thank you for the mod regardless if I will use it or not (I will use it if it leaves me free choice of course :LOL: )

Feb 15, 2019
Hi, sorry for me bad english, it's a little hard to explain, so I hope I don't make too many mistakes asking you a few things.

*As you know the game is based on two path. At least so I had guessed months ago. The good boy and the bad boy. Both path essentially give you all the women in game, but on the good guy path you do not cuckold you cusins. While in the bad path you cuckold you cusin and see him cry and suffer pain...

Why i am asking and explain this thing up* to you? Because for this game many months ago, there was already another mod that did more or less what your mod does. Except that the developer of the other mod did not say, that the mod was stuck on the choices that give you more points. By stopping/force you on a single path that only the mod developer liked (you was force to play the bad boy path).
What i mean: By stopping/force you on a single path that only the mod developer liked.
No matter what choice you made in game, whether you used the best or the wrong choices, the mod regardless blocked you in the bad boy path.

I would like to be sure, that I don't have to remove the mod and re-play the game multiple times, because the mod is stuck on a specific path.

So I wanted to know, in you mod, the choices that are colored to give you the best result, are they just colored? Or does the mod always force you on the path of the best choices?
I mean, if i choice the wrong choice, the walkthough always force me to go on the path of the best choice or "i" and up in the other path the game give me?

I just wanna know if i am free to play the path i choice if i use you walkthought. Because i like to play the good guy and not the bad one.
I hope I have explained well what I meant. Sorry and thank you for the mod regardless if I will use it or not (I will use it if it leaves me free choice of course :LOL: )
It was pretty clear.

I did this mod for the start for me so i colored not only the best result (with the more scenes possible ) but even the choices that i liked.

In hindsight, i understand now that it's a "bad" practice for a mod because everyone have different kinks/preferences.

So i don't suggest you to install my mod for now but if you give me a little time i can work on it with a version where you don't have to be worried on the path of the game.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It was pretty clear.

I did this mod for the start for me so i colored not only the best result (with the more scenes possible ) but even the choices that i liked.

In hindsight, i understand now that it's a "bad" practice for a mod because everyone have different kinks/preferences.

So i don't suggest you to install my mod for now but if you give me a little time i can work on it with a version where you don't have to be worried on the path of the game.

Thank you for your feedback.
It is we who thank you for the mod you give us
The only advice I can give you, is something like this

Exemple
During a conversation that have two or three choice, surelly one go towards the "good guy" and ofc the other on the "bad guy"
If the choice give point toward the good boy or bad boy, just brighten the question by putting it in parentheses (+1 Good boy) if the choice go towards the good path. Otherwise (+1 Bad boy)
The third choice, perhaps is neutral... or perhaps give more point toward one of the two path.
Obviously if the thing to write (+1 nice guy) is too long, you can just enter different colors. Like the answer that goes towards the good guy you make it in one color and the bad one in another color, the neutral one you leave it in white

So in case, someone wants to play only the good side or the bad side, they will choose the most correct answer. Without being forced to follow a certain path.
Or in case someone select 10 good guy answers and some bad guys ones, it definitely won't end up in the wrong path.

In me last playthrough, i choice almost always the good guy choice and some bad guy choice, and i only see lovelly romance, without bad guys influence XD

Thank you again^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are a bunch of either/or situations in the game.
The girl MC meets fortuitously in the toilet is either/or with the babe from her house.
The neighbors swimming lessons are either/or with someoe, not sure, maybe the same girl path.
Make no mistake, the guys in this game are not in the slightest any good with MC.
Trying to throw them a bone by being the gracious good guy when they throw tantrums your way,
not sure what good that can get MC, results of giving anything to them are hard to grasp
when they keep being obnoxious day in and day out.
The funny thing is, MC is the less fortunate of the three/five stooges in this game he meets about.

Reactions: Broly1997 and D Dog

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are a bunch of either/or situations in the game.
The girl MC meets fortuitously in the toilet is either/or with the babe from her house.
The neighbors swimming lessons are either/or with someoe, not sure, maybe the same girl path.
Make no mistake, the guys in this game are not in the slightest any good with MC.
Trying to throw them a bone by being the gracious good guy when they throw tantrums your way,
not sure what good that can get MC, results of giving anything to them are hard to grasp
when they keep being obnoxious day in and day out.
The funny thing is, MC is the less fortunate of the three/five stooges in this game he meets about.
Yes the game has several situations. What I meant is that you can act good or bad. Like when you sleep with the neighbor's wife, the man who can't have a child. You can decide whether to be meaner and almost let him know that you are sleeping with his wife. Or be better without being so bad. The choices in many situations are very moral. But in the case of the cousin, you can just make him cry! Let him find out that you sleep with his mother ofc if you are playing like a bastard. While if you play as a good guy, the cousin doesn't understand anything. He remains in the dark. And when you fuck his mother, the cousin do not spy you, he do not see anything. I prefer to play more like a guy who doesn't hurt directly.

The walk should simply make you understand in what situation the choices send you. How you want to act or not. Like for example at the other boy's house, the guy with the father who offers you the job at the beginning of the game. In that situation, playing as a bad guy pays more. Because that boy deserves to suffer. In short, they are moral choices. But not everyone deserves to suffer in short

Feb 15, 2019
It is we who thank you for the mod you give us
The only advice I can give you, is something like this

Exemple
During a conversation that have two or three choice, surelly one go towards the "good guy" and ofc the other on the "bad guy"
If the choice give point toward the good boy or bad boy, just brighten the question by putting it in parentheses (+1 Good boy) if the choice go towards the good path. Otherwise (+1 Bad boy)
The third choice, perhaps is neutral... or perhaps give more point toward one of the two path.
Obviously if the thing to write (+1 nice guy) is too long, you can just enter different colors. Like the answer that goes towards the good guy you make it in one color and the bad one in another color, the neutral one you leave it in white

So in case, someone wants to play only the good side or the bad side, they will choose the most correct answer. Without being forced to follow a certain path.
Or in case someone select 10 good guy answers and some bad guys ones, it definitely won't end up in the wrong path.

In me last playthrough, i choice almost always the good guy choice and some bad guy choice, and i only see lovelly romance, without bad guys influence XD

Thank you again^^
i've updated the mod and my post.

i've added more hint (and removed some highlighted choices) so the path are clearer now.

I think you can install my mod without worries ;).

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Dude, it's the internet. If you can't handle various opinions, you may wanna chill doing something else. Just some friendly advice.
Aren't you a smart one, I'm aware this is the internet. Doesn't change the fact about how foolish some of you look for arguing back and forth about content that not even in the game, take that shit off-topic.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes