AnimeFailure

Dec 9, 2018
Im not normally one to be against these things but god damn when the only 2 options are pretend love and actual love it doesnt feel great

Dont get me wrong i loved it and i loved how the options werent there for shits and giggles but i quickly started to hate the main character because of how duchy he ends up coming across no matter what i did

half of the time the options felt like i was either dick 1 or dick 2 no other way to do anything

now other than some(most) of the people having to symmetrical of a face and probably the ass looking a bit too big for their proportions the people looked good

the story actually was there(kind of) i didnt pay much attention because BOOBS but i digress It isnt a choose anything and have zero consequences game wich did make it better and worse at the same time

In conclusion like a 6/10 for me

good but wont play again

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I downloaded Ep.1-15 and when I load the game I get "An exception has occurred" any iseas why?
Any specific save you're trying to load? Not sure why I did now, but before restarting entirely (my own choice, shouldn't be required in general) I attempted to load a fairly early save, from Episode 3 or 4, IIRC. That save failed to load and gave exceptions. So depending on how old your save is, enough changes might have happened that the save broke.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Any specific save you're trying to load? Not sure why I did now, but before restarting entirely (my own choice, shouldn't be required in general) I attempted to load a fairly early save, from Episode 3 or 4, IIRC. That save failed to load and gave exceptions. So depending on how old your save is, enough changes might have happened that the save broke.
I'm loading from near the end of episode 14.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I change the MC name?

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice!
Love the "backup" save system, havent seen a multimod include that before.

chillboi2

Oct 18, 2021
Hello, sorry for the dumb question but how do i download just the update or do I need to download whole thing again? thanks

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Yes the game has several situations. What I meant is that you can act good or bad. Like when you sleep with the neighbor's wife, the man who can't have a child. You can decide whether to be meaner and almost let him know that you are sleeping with his wife. Or be better without being so bad. The choices in many situations are very moral. But in the case of the cousin, you can just make him cry! Let him find out that you sleep with his mother ofc if you are playing like a bastard. While if you play as a good guy, the cousin doesn't understand anything. He remains in the dark. And when you fuck his mother, the cousin do not spy you, he do not see anything. I prefer to play more like a guy who doesn't hurt directly.

The walk should simply make you understand in what situation the choices send you. How you want to act or not. Like for example at the other boy's house, the guy with the father who offers you the job at the beginning of the game. In that situation, playing as a bad guy pays more. Because that boy deserves to suffer. In short, they are moral choices. But not everyone deserves to suffer in short
Can you please stop adding posts without reason, well known member my as@. We don't care, I don't give a s@@@ about your thoughts. keep thinking in your bedroom

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
I really wonder if all these well known members in this forum, payed 1$ as to support a game or they are just commentators

I support 35+ games in this forum. I can prove this...

• Angry
Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes