Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
And the reason for this post was?
forget it, unfortunately some people believe that the only way to help is to just pay. Unfortunately there are people who cannot. And the only way they have to help out is to play the game and see if there are any bugs or tips to give to improve the experience. The funny thing is that this user doesn't even realize, that many games arrive here on the forum first free and then switch to patreon after actually improving the quality of the game. (ofc there are public relase who we play and try to help in other way). We are like beta testers. If we can help them by supporting them monetarily, we do. But if we can't, we can't do anything other than help them in other ways.

Anyway, i finally finish also this update, really good! The graphic quality and also the plot quality is improving a lot. Not to mention the animations, which are really very good.
Also thank you to gautamah for the good walk mod.
Cant wait to see a new update, thank you to let us play you game as alway.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Could someone please clarify the xmas specials. On the main page, there are download links for 2021, and 2022. What about xmas 2020? There is a specific gallery mod link for the 2020 special, but where do you download the 2020 special itself?

Is the xmas 2020 special already included in the main game?

Asereje14

Apr 2, 2020
Can you update changelog? i would like to know what's new in this version, without download the entire game again, thanks! :)

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
This may be a lost cause does someone still have the previous mod version of gallery? From version 1-14 or even 1-13? I tried searching this forum and can't seem to find it.

I really don't like how gallery is shown now. It's less coherent. Why is it so segmented when it was previously just one scene?

LordAssRam

Jan 3, 2022
This may be a lost cause does someone still have the previous mod version of gallery? From version 1-14 or even 1-13? I tried searching this forum and can't seem to find it.

I really don't like how gallery is shown now. It's less coherent. Why is it so segmented when it was previously just one scene?
maybe you could ask the modders who did it back then?

the one on the main page was using this mod because I think in v13-14 there's no gallery back then or was it just the v13?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Why character thumbnails are so damn huge in the gallery? It does nothing but make you needlessly scroll down... When it comes to gallery interface trying to reinvent the wheel is annoying and futile. :HideThePain:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Why character thumbnails are so damn huge in the gallery? It does nothing but make you needlessly scroll down... When it comes to gallery interface trying to reinvent the wheel is annoying and futile. :HideThePain:
Does your finger hurts ? :LOL: Then you should not use them that often. :whistle: :LOL: Of-course for scrolling down.
images.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes