Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think there was a 6+month wait from ep.14 to 15, so ep.16 should come out around August.2022. :cry:
I think you might be wrong...Ep.15 prolonged dev time was an exception.
Ep.16 should come much sooner (few weeks/month from now), if everything is ok with the dev ofc.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I think you might be wrong...Ep.15 prolonged dev time was an exception.
Ep.16 should come much sooner (few weeks/month from now), if everything is ok with the dev ofc.
Seems like there was an update every month before the dev had a computer problem. Thought we'd hear by now

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seems like there was an update every month before the dev had a computer problem. Thought we'd hear by now
It never was "every month", though close enough - updates were quite regular every 1.5 month on average.
And the dev doesnt post many "progress reports" - a few occasional previews, and then he announces release dates when everything is finished (usually only a few days earlier than announced highest tier release).
If everything is as it should be, ep16 could be expected in April...fingers crossed.

EDIT:
And I was wrong ofc.... been eagerly waiting for those juicy milfs, yet i have to stop being an optimist, and reverse to my natural state:HideThePain:
There wont be a new update (anytime soon), the development is on hold for the time being...:FacePalm:

Some patron can share more info, yet it doesnt look good...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rippla

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Well, should've ended it while you still had some juices left in you and begin fresh with a new project.

ZEnobabu

Apr 2, 2022
Hello, could you please move the post to the Games post? I hope I posted it right, thanks.
Is there any way to skip to ep 15 when installing the game I don't want to have to go through the whole game just to get to ep 15

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes