Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
What did you do to get that result? Is it all post or did you apply a toon shader?

The end product is different, at least. The only thing that was off-putting was the dotted shading under the eyebrows in one shot, that kind of leaked onto the eyelids.

Good luck, dude.
I don't use Iray render because of my AMD card, instead I render the scenes in blender. That's probably the reason. But I'll work on the shader to get better results.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..the hottub scene i was in deathly fear my "maid" was going to explode...she has ALL the pale..hehehe

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Good! Very good! Play interesting! The game definitely has good potential! We are waiting for the continuation.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Father stuff u asking ???
That's when som rich retarded daddy's son (usually fat faggot) buy his respective ownership of the site and act like smartass virtual...cuz he cant get regular girl in real life.
The mother's stuff is:
She's an gold digger whore, and usually BEEN IN PATHETIC LIFE LAST 15 YEARS, with that father with money and retarded son, father probably can be some fat politic faggot or fat cop (like in plot about COP), anyway...mother stuff is...she looking at those 2 retards and realized she fuked for money with ugly pig and spawned even more stupid and more ugly idiot son.
Thats the plot for the rest of the game. After she realize that...she fuks whole hood...her son jerk on her shower window or rich dad bought him an spy cam, so retard cant even climb outside...that fat daddy's son can fuk only his hand...well-done donation of semen.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
and am afraid of what she'll turn into
I suspect your cousin, according to The Patch. Have to play the game to be sure - be aunt I guess:

define nor = Character("Mom", who_color="#ef0000")
define no = Character("mom")
define norr = Character("moooom")
define eva = Character("Aunt", who_color="#49b622")
define evy = Character("auntie")
define ev = Character("aunt Eva")
define Ev = Character("Aunt Eva")
define evaa = Character("auntiieee")
define lil = Character("Cousin Lily", who_color="#ff16a9")
define cod = Character("Cousin Cody", who_color="#1a4fa5")
define ma = Character("mother")
define Ma = Character("Mother")
define Ll = Character("Aunt")

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Look at that pale face! I'm feeling like this lady needs to get some UV ASAP or this thread needs "geisha" or "kabuki" tags. :LOL:

I kid, I kid... Love the booties on these models! Can't wait to give this one a spin!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I suspect your cousin, according to The Patch. Have to play the game to be sure - be aunt I guess:

define nor = Character("Mom", who_color="#ef0000")
define no = Character("mom")
define norr = Character("moooom")
define eva = Character("Aunt", who_color="#49b622")
define evy = Character("auntie")
define ev = Character("aunt Eva")
define Ev = Character("Aunt Eva")
define evaa = Character("auntiieee")
define lil = Character("Cousin Lily", who_color="#ff16a9")
define cod = Character("Cousin Cody", who_color="#1a4fa5")
define ma = Character("mother")
define Ma = Character("Mother")
define Ll = Character("Aunt")
"nor" is the maid..so she'd become the mom..i'll stick to maid..lol..i'll boink my maid..i'll jump off a skyscraper before i'll boink my mom..HAHAA

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
...Just want to go on record, slap him, say sorry then slap him again for being a puss :ROFLMAO: That is how that should have went LOL Ohhhh... Liliy, Lily, Lily, Legs, Lily, Lily, Lily Ass, Oh Lili Von Shtupp ;)

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes