Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
"nor" is the maid..so she'd become the mom..i'll stick to maid..lol..i'll boink my maid..i'll jump off a skyscraper before i'll boink my mom..HAHAA
My sister and I haven't spoken in 10 years, and even that time it was a shouting match. In game? Gimmee all dose sistas!

My mum has been in the ground nearly a decade (related to above). In game? I want my momma allll to myself!

My game-head and rl-head are unrelated to each other.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
The slapping was amazingly unexpected and hilarious. Hope there are more comedic moments like that.

Game is off to a great start! A little lighting touch-ups on some of the models could be done but otherwise lookin forward to future updates!
Thanks, there will be humorous moments here and there but not too frequent.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* The red character text against the transparent background can be difficult to read sometimes.

* Engrish. Yay.

* So I broke down and installed the incest patch because calling the Aunt character 'Landlady' is just clumsy and stupid. She could easily have been an old friend of the mother character. It's really clumsy and shows off a poor grasp of the language.

* Didn't tell the daughter that the MC was coming, and suggesting that the MC visit here in her room? Very, very clumsy.

* This is about as generic as it gets

* Not one iota of resistance from Lily, at least not from what I'm seeing. Isn't there supposed to be some corruption in this game?

* Cody doesn't look like a guy who spends all of his time indoors playing video games.

* Is there a reason to emphasize the familial relationships in the character names?

* I find it very amusing that all of these characters recognize one another after not seeing each other for 12 years.

* I guess the mc is the one getting corrupted?

* Are there not separate rooms for the mother and MC> If not, why did they go there?

* These girls are all impossibly thin. I respect the 'Barbie Doll' look is a fantasy for many, but really...

* And of course the girl who was screaming her head off and calling you a perv moments ago is now openly stroking your cock.

* Blowjob animation isn't bad.

* One of the MC's lines is attributed to Sophia

* I will say there's a fair amount of content for an initial release

* This whole Mafia plot is unnecessary and simply gums up things

Overall, while I applaud the work the developer put into this, I didn't enjoy it. The poor English hurts it a lot, plus the behavior of all the women is absurd. For me, this is a miss.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
woaa i like this game and really promising.. i think there is something wrong with the skin, its look wierd..
good luck and cant wait for next update

Reactions: Vatos

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looks promising, looking forward for more. Lily = best girl ;)

Somewhat OT side-note. Im really happy with all these promising looking new games popping up recently. Especially with some of the top games nearing their endings or being on hold.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Vatos

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
* The red character text against the transparent background can be difficult to read sometimes.

* Engrish. Yay.

* So I broke down and installed the incest patch because calling the Aunt character 'Landlady' is just clumsy and stupid. She could easily have been an old friend of the mother character. It's really clumsy and shows off a poor grasp of the language.

* Didn't tell the daughter that the MC was coming, and suggesting that the MC visit here in her room? Very, very clumsy.

* This is about as generic as it gets

* Not one iota of resistance from Lily, at least not from what I'm seeing. Isn't there supposed to be some corruption in this game?

* Cody doesn't look like a guy who spends all of his time indoors playing video games.

* Is there a reason to emphasize the familial relationships in the character names?

* I find it very amusing that all of these characters recognize one another after not seeing each other for 12 years.

* I guess the mc is the one getting corrupted?

* Are there not separate rooms for the mother and MC> If not, why did they go there?

* These girls are all impossibly thin. I respect the 'Barbie Doll' look is a fantasy for many, but really...

* And of course the girl who was screaming her head off and calling you a perv moments ago is now openly stroking your cock.

* Blowjob animation isn't bad.

* One of the MC's lines is attributed to Sophia

* I will say there's a fair amount of content for an initial release

* This whole Mafia plot is unnecessary and simply gums up things

Overall, while I applaud the work the developer put into this, I didn't enjoy it. The poor English hurts it a lot, plus the behavior of all the women is absurd. For me, this is a miss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
I really like your game!So great!Everything!
(y)MC slapper Cody,would not he do something to MC’s mom for pay back?
MC’s mom is a milf for Cody too.
I'm not planning to make NTR content for now, but this depends on the players, if they want NTR then I have to deliver it :D. Even if there will be NTR, it will be avoidable.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
I'm not planning to make NTR content for now, but this depends on the players, if they want NTR then I have to deliver it :D. Even if there will be NTR, it will be avoidable.
:DYes,if you‘re going to make it,it should be avoidable.Someone like it,someone not,that would be fair.
Don’t make Cody being a bad guy,just a boy who love milf would be enough.
:sneaky:Could you let Aunt and mom have black stockings or pantyhose,I got this addiction from milfy city. Thank you,dude.

Reactions: Vatos
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes