Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
yeah the variable is called "bully". You get +1 for both scenes.
right I got that part... what ticks me off is that no one but MC saw the slapping shit.... why should mom or aunt feel more attracted to the MC just for being a pathetic "cunt/bully" ?

Reactions: trdx

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nora bought the 3rd dress in my route and got extensions, pic below. Bob woke up every time during the Eva scene in the bed, couldn't get a BJ either.

M'95

Thats not true, to get that dress you need to accept her advances and compliment her every time you can. I'll go back through and write down what decisions you need to make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M'95

May 17, 2019
right I got that part... what ticks me off is that no one but MC saw the slapping shit.... why should mom or aunt feel more attracted to the MC just for being a pathetic "cunt/bully" ?
I dont think it's supposed to represent attraction, more like dominance, maybe?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
is the incest patch working ? thats the only thing keeping me from playing it right now....

M'95

May 17, 2019
Nora bought the 3rd dress in my route and got extensions, pic below. Bob woke up every time during the Eva scene in the bed, couldn't get a BJ either.

M'95

Thats not true, to get that dress you need to accept her advances and compliment her every time you can. I'll go back through and write down what decisions you need to make.
uuhm no, the code in script.rpa dissagrees with you

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Or... or... and stay with me here... make BETTER choices... half the time in these games the dames dont like rude/asshole responses... they consider those male characters rightfully so as "cunts" rather than "alpha" as they want to pretend they are...

I'll let you know what happens when I reach that part... I'm feeling good about my chances of seeing the nice dress !
i did make the right choices i was even nice to the cousin and everyone else i hate bullies.. i dont normally play as one if it can be avoided..

Reactions: Rythan25

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
To get Nora Dress+Extensions

- Dont try to ignore
- All of the choices
- Stare at boobs
- Grab her
- Impossible
- Throw and tickle
- Very well
- Ask about Bob
- You're looking hot
- Accept
- Talk about swimsuit
- Breakthrough landlady (eva) (also did with nora, didn't change anything)
- take cock out
- Try to reach ass
- A little more
- Think Dirty
- Sure
- Ignore him
- Nothing More
- NO!
- I'll call Chloe
- In Front of Eva (dont think it matters at all)

Most of those choices dont actually impact anything probably, the Nora ones are important though.

The real mystery is how to get that complete bedroom scene with Eva, dont think its possible.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If only way for the mom to get that sexy dress is hit your own cousin then sorry those other dresses look nice too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

M'95

May 17, 2019

- Dont try to ignore
- All of the choices
- Stare at boobs
- Grab her
- Impossible
- Throw and tickle
- Very well
- Ask about Bob
- You're looking hot
- Accept
- Talk about swimsuit
- take cock out
- Try to reach ass
- A little more
- Think Dirty
- Sure
- Ignore him
- Nothing More
- NO!
- I'll call Chloe

Most of those choices dont actually impact anything probably, the Nora ones are important though.

The real mystery is how to get that complete bedroom scene with Eva, dont think its possible.
I am sorry man, but you are just wrong.

//edit// seems we are talking about two different dresses

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I am sorry man, but you are just wrong.

And the blowjob is not in game yet , according to this code

as this sets nobj3 to false before menu
Im not wrong, I literally got that 3rd dress + extensions several times in a row by picking those choices. Im actually playing the game, not looking at code.

The only time I wasn't nice to Cody is when I told him no to watching MC/Chloe. That doesn't impact Nora getting a dress. T

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

M'95

May 17, 2019
Im not wrong, I literally got that 3rd dress + extensions several times in a row by picking those choices. Im actually playing the game, not looking at code.

The only time I wasn't nice to Cody is when I told him no to watching MC/Chloe. That doesn't impact Nora getting a dress. There is a Nora in the 3rd dress without extensions though, the only option I picked differently is to not think dirty.
Ok man, if you say so. (btw I think we are talking about two different dresses, check post 415, if you want to see the dress I am talking about)

Last edited:

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018

- Dont try to ignore
- All of the choices
- Stare at boobs
- Grab her
- Impossible
- Throw and tickle
- Very well
- Ask about Bob
- You're looking hot
- Accept
- Talk about swimsuit
- take cock out
- Try to reach ass
- A little more
- Think Dirty
- Sure
- Ignore him
- Nothing More
- NO!
- I'll call Chloe

I have tried those option but no joy!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe the game then need a better description on what you get in what path will avoid any of this.. maybe because of this, this epsiode felt pretty short because i was no bully or an asshole to anyone..

I did not play as a perv or was no bully or ashole etc...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes