SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018

I'm guessing from the high review average that at some point the visuals had to have been reworked to make this character not an uncanny valley nightmare-beast? Preview pics should be updated if so; if not, what is wrong with you people posting the reviews?
Yeah, that one is a bit scary. But she does not look like that anymore as i have noticed.
screenshot0003 (74).jpg

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao~ I initially thought the same, and it was why it took me so long to give this game a go. After you begin playing, it's actually not so bad, lol.
The uncanny valley feeling is really just your initial reaction to what you're looking at, you can get used to that object as long as it's ascetically pleasing. My reaction to her was she is too pale.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
MEGA : The file you are trying to download is no longer available
MIXDROP : Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
UPLOADHAVEN : 9 hours !!!
ANONFILE : 5 hours !!!
dowload 4x bigger game for 30 seconds !!!

Reactions: atavus

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Ok, I'm confused (as usual). There are no NTR tags yet the reviews constantly mention "netori" , which I just assumed was the same. If not, what is the difference? If so, is the MC the one being cucked or doing the cucking?

I'm not a fan of NTR personally

May 16, 2017
U
old saves not working?
Update : The non compressed worked just fine, btw just download from torrent link, it's pretty fast, and for mac user all u need to do is download the windows version and renpy sdk unzip the file and put it in the renpy sdk file, launch renpy sdk choose the game and done, you don't need a macOS port

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Ok, I'm confused (as usual). There are no NTR tags yet the reviews constantly mention "netori" , which I just assumed was the same. If not, what is the difference? If so, is the MC the one being cucked or doing the cucking?

Netorare: the MC gets cucked.
Netori: the MC cucks someone else.
This game has netori and no netorare.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I don't like NTR either.
Netori is when you steal someone's girl. NTR is when it happens to you.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes