Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
The game is very good, this MC has it easy, all the other men are pathetic with neglected and dissatisfied wives, and we already know how that ends:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Before I Forget

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My savegame from Ep16 kicks me back to the main menu.
I can't even start Ep17.
Anybody else has that problem?

Reactions: Gorjjke

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I can't even start Ep17.
My save worked OK, a few frames back from the ending of 16... I even downloaded the Compressed version. Using any Mods or something that did not get updated yet? Those can hurt...

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey anyone else have problems with the 2022 Christmas special? I downloaded it but it was the same as the 2021 special-no idea what I did wrong

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I can't even start Ep17.
This is why you make dozens of saves at every choice (and scene if there is no replay option). Latest save doesn't work = try previous one and skip read dialog. Sometimes if it's saved at certain points a new update will break it. That happens with a lot of AVN's so pretty sure it's a bug with Renpy (but when Renpy is updated that breaks ALL saves made with a previous version, so most dev's won't update until a new project if they are deep into a current one or unless they plan on changing some variables around anyway, as that also breaks all previous saves).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is why you make dozens of saves at every choice (and scene if there is no replay option). Latest save doesn't work = try previous one and skip read dialog. Sometimes if it's saved at certain points a new update will break it. That happens with a lot of AVN's so pretty sure it's a bug with Renpy (but when Renpy is updated that breaks ALL saves made with a previous version, so most dev's won't update until a new project if they are deep into a current one).
Nah that wasn't it. And I already fixed the problem.
Yeah I figured it out...
I copied over from 1-16 what I thought is the incest patch but it was the outdated gallery mod.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes