Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Why not? And they will get more sexual intention and lactation will happen as well and preggo sex is always the best and on top of that going to doctor maybe MC will find another fine woman who needs to be breeded.
and then she leaves you. you have to pay child support you lose the house get homeless and fucking crackheads behind the dumpster :KEK:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey we're going to get pregnancy in the next update right?
I mean I am quite hyped for the pregnancy of mom and aunt
Why not? And they will get more sexual intention and lactation will happen as well and preggo sex is always the best and on top of that going to doctor maybe MC will find another fine woman who needs to be breeded.
just make your own prego/lactation game, gather similar kink-lovers, and enjoy it fully and freely.
otherwise using spare account for demanding your kink in games where prego thing is far from being in focus (and i would dare to say most of us here are more than happy with it), wont make any difference, apart from being considered as trolling attempt.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
@vatosgames hey can we please have some preggo content I mean at least at the very last moment before the game ends few preggo sex scenes maybe. I mean the game's story is so good and I think adding few preggo scenes will not hurt anyone right?
Please think about it after this update.

Reactions: juan19899

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
@vatosgames hey can we please have some preggo content I mean at least at the very last moment before the game ends few preggo sex scenes maybe. I mean the game's story is so good and I think adding few preggo scenes will not hurt anyone right?
Please think about it after this update.
You know one LI is already pregnant, right?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Just tried this one out and not sure what the difference is between bad guy/good guy yet but it was kinda funny when you meet the cousin and just go *slap* how dare you only wanna play video games and not pick up girls?! *Slap* Gonna slap you till you man up!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Just tried this one out and not sure what the difference is between bad guy/good guy yet but it was kinda funny when you meet the cousin and just go *slap* how dare you only wanna play video games and not pick up girls?! *Slap* Gonna slap you till you man up!
Yeah he should have slowly done the corruption of family, but they didn't want to focus to much time on this character so he just did him like that, I really like the interaction between mc involving Cody in Eva's affair. The best scenes in this game is the Eva just being so fun and naughty, I like the these scenes way better than the rest.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes