pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Just finished 17 and was looking through the image folder. The Multi-Mod needs to be revamped. After "meeting" Chloe the MC goes and suppose to meet Sophia and Samantha, but with the mod it is just Sophia. The original creator has delete their account so can't tell them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just finished 17 and was looking through the image folder. The Multi-Mod needs to be revamped. After "meeting" Chloe the MC goes and suppose to meet Sophia and Samantha, but with the mod it is just Sophia. The original creator has delete their account so can't tell them.

The release came out in November; the mod was last updated September. It doesn't state it's for the "remastered" version, while I know they only did the first episode that way, but there have been script changes to the game.

This is the version the mod was made for. (I know it's the compressed version, I'm just using it as an example).

Now I'm 100% certain the mod isn't for the remastered editon.

Refer to this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zareem

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Samantha was only introduced with the latest Version "Ep 1-17 Remastered". And the mod is for "Ep 1-17".
Probably because of that, you can not get her scenes with the mod.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes