Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.
update please if you have time

Reactions: mrazan

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The one problem i had with the game from the start is that it needs to work on the POV while drilling or other stuff is going on. The only thing you see is that bouncy ass and nothing more , or during the kiss scene the characters looks like they are kissing the screen and not each other which could have been made in a much better way . It would be better to add some 3rd person view too. Like take examples for BADIK or UOP for reference , both have really good angles and POVs. So if Dev could work on it , that would be great.

Reactions: Golden Trump

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
During the morning sex with eva on very starting of this latest update when she said to go faster my game keeps crashing any idea how to solve this i tried both with the patch and without the patch and it's still not working....?

Apr 5, 2022
Can anyone help a brother out? My game keeps crashing when mom is dancing after the first animation. I do have incest patch but everything else works fine. I also tried the compressed version but it still crashes in the same spot. Has this happened to anybody else and is there some sort of work around?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Can anyone help a brother out? My game keeps crashing when mom is dancing after the first animation. I do have incest patch but everything else works fine. I also tried the compressed version but it still crashes in the same spot. Has this happened to anybody else and is there some sort of work around?
Same problem here! Any help please?

Reactions: fah43543

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Oh man i thought i was the only one. Sucks cause i cant finish the update and it was getting real good.
During the morning sex with eva on very starting of this latest update when she said to go faster my game keeps crashing any idea how to solve this i tried both with the patch and without the patch and it's still not working....?

i can't even start this update...?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Same problem here! Any help please?
Oh man i thought i was the only one. Sucks cause i cant finish the update and it was getting real good.
The incest Patch is causing the crash, i have tried it without the zzzzz.rpy and zzzzz.rpyc and it works as intended (and Mom is still Mom, even without the patch).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I was so certain that this was going to be the update where the Aunt caught him with his mom. I'm kind of getting sick of the girls sections being segmented out. Nothing's happening, and the Chapters just keep getting shorter.

Reactions: LSC82
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes