HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Im confused how is this on latest updates while compressed date is nov 12 last year? :KEK:
Could be millions of reasons but my guess would be because no one has compressed the new version yet :FacePalm:

OR, looking at the compressed version there is says it's the latest, ep 18.......

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Im confused how is this on latest updates while compressed date is nov 12 last year? :KEK:
and now please explain to me why it cant be on the latest update page? only because nobody compressed the newest version? is it only allowed to be there when there are all versions updated?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Yo I just had to redo my game like I thought letting Cody watch would be a win win situation but I had no idea that locks you into bullying the shit out of him. If that's your thing I have no problem but I started feeling real bad especially at the part where you launch a fucking clock at his head to wake his ass up to show him you fucking his mom. In the real word he might try to kill you or kill himself and I just didn't have the heart to continue that path.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Amazing update, as always! AAAyyyeee!!! :love: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to beat Olivier so badly... fucking piece of shit. I'm very surprised that an ugly goblin like him has a girlfriend. But from what I've seen, they make a good couple together.. After she insulted Olivier's mother, I don't like her. But it would be nice to cuck him and fuck her while Olivier watches.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
I know for a fact that there's a written walkthrough that goes up to at least Ep 12 and this post here proves it used to exist but the post containing it seem to have been deleted.

I used to have the written walkthrough but must have deleted it by accident some time when replacing the version of the game I had at the time with the updated version and the only place I've been able to find the WT is behind a paywall on a site called Scribd.

Does anybody here still have the last updated version of the written walkthrough, and if so, could you please post it here?

Thank you.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Could be millions of reasons but my guess would be because no one has compressed the new version yet :FacePalm:

OR, looking at the compressed version there is says it's the latest, ep 18.......
If you look at the end of the post you can see "Edited Today"

babaex

May 28, 2022
I know for a fact that there's a written walkthrough that goes up to at least Ep 12 and this post here proves it used to exist but the post containing it seem to have been deleted.

I used to have the written walkthrough but must have deleted it by accident some time when replacing the version of the game I had at the time with the updated version and the only place I've been able to find the WT is behind a paywall on a site called Scribd.

Does anybody here still have the last updated version of the written walkthrough, and if so, could you please post it here?

Thank you.
There is written walkthrouh till Episode 17 on another site. It is not updated for the remastered Episode 1 and is slightly different from the one in the walkthrough mode. I am not sure that the site rules allow links to it so I made a copy, updated it (only the important choices for Episode 18) and uploaded it in the Mod post (it is reachable from the main post).

PS: The old Zoe Raven walkthrough was till Episode 14.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes