juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
After so many questions and requests in different channels about the updating of the Multi-mod which I combined and updated for the previous version I will give quick summary what I think is possible quickly and what is feasible. The Mod has 3 features:
1. Replays gallery which become needed after it seems that the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 updates. It will take some time but it is worth the effort and any bugs there won't be such of a problem and after reporting should be easily fixable. Such bugs won't interfere with the play-through.
2. Optional incest could be added each version and will take only a few minutes. Easy doable.
3. Walkthrough which only highlights the recommended choices and only on one or two places enable both alternative scenes (and I don't mean Cody wathcing or not watching). Without the last part which could be added quickly with each update it can be done as a text file.
The problem is that the walkthrough part is the most time consuming and less worth at least from my POV. Due to the structure of the game the highlighted choices should be added for all episodes each and every update and not only for the last episode. There is no way to tell if there are any changes in the script without the developer because all is in 1 file. With a text file one can add only the choices from the last episode.
I can easily add the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes today and probably I will able to update the gallery but I don't have the time for the walkthrough part which could be done sometimes next week optimistically. The alternative is to use the previous version and what I am posting in spoiler tag for this episode. Moreover the choices in the game are mostly about preferences in the lewd scenes and are quite clear. There are important choices but they are not that much and their consequences become clear in later episodes except the one that improve the relationship with certain potential LI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So as I see it and if no one other is willing to update the Mod and if I can't come up with much faster way for updating the walkthrough part, in the Mod will be left the gallery, the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes. The walkthrough part have to go to a text file.

That's from me for now.
So if i understood correctly, you will make an incest patch later today or tomorrow?

Thanks for your work

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
and now please explain to me why it cant be on the latest update page? only because nobody compressed the newest version? is it only allowed to be there when there are all versions updated?
Title episode 1-18. same as compressed title but as i said its from nov 12th.. Nothing worth getting salty about i was just asking :HideThePain:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Title episode 1-18. same as compressed title but as i said its from nov 12th.. Nothing worth getting salty about i was just asking :HideThePain:
Yes, 1-18 refers to the uncompressed official Version, compressed Versions are unofficial Versions made by Modders/Compressors. They work on the compression when the official Version gets released. Uncompressed Versions are not included in showing up on Latest Updates Page.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
There is written walkthrouh till Episode 17 on another site. It is not updated for the remastered Episode 1 and is slightly different from the one in the walkthrough mode. I am not sure that the site rules allow links to it so I made a copy, updated it (only the important choices for Episode 18) and uploaded it in the Mod post (it is reachable from the main post).

PS: The old Zoe Raven walkthrough was till Episode 14.
I take it you don't have that Zoey Raven WT, do you? Because I'd really like to have it. I find it really strange that they seem to have deleted all traces of this WT because it's not even included in their WT Masterlist on Patreon.

Appreciate you making a guide from that site you mentioned, but there's some things included in Ep 2 that I don't think are supposed to be there.

slawam

Feb 22, 2019
UPDATE - Please read carefully!!! The incest can only be activated at the start of a new game.
The attached script file only updates the optional incest part, enables the alternative scenes (does not include Cody watching and Cody not watching - this is for the gallery part of the mod) and highlights choices for Episode 18 only (there not such thing yet for the first 17 episodes).
Instructions: copy the file into the game folder, replace if needed.
will you do the alternative scenes for first 17 ep too? and if yes do you have an ata on than we can enjoy it fully? :)

babaex

May 28, 2022
will you do the alternative scenes for first 17 ep too? and if yes do you have an ata on than we can enjoy it fully? :)
It seems that I was not clear enough. The alternative scenes are enabled up to episode 17 and may be 18 (I am not sure yet if Nora scene in Episode 18 will need that treatment because I didn't have the time to play the episode and I still don't have the time). The walkthrough part is for Episode 18 only (I included this at the last moment because it could be done quickly and is most anticipated but I need much more time for the first 17 episodes to highlight the recommended choices).

slawam

Feb 22, 2019
ok bro thx will just wait than. Wanted to start over and this would be the perfect opportunity for it

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
1] I am just learning this software myself so the dev is way ahead of me as the dev already has a published game out , cheers (y) :cool:

2] very good avn , anxiously awaiting the next update

3] I do have some notes for the dev

a] download indicates chapters 1 – 18 ; the game ended at chapter 17 ???

b] the night scenes are very dark , hard to see what you are looking at

c] the game calls lily [cousin lily] and eva just as aunt maybe [aunt eva] ?

d] image 2000.webp was corrupted an would not load

e] images 219 – 220 – 221 are missing ; i was able to supply images for the missing ones but then an unanticipated result occurred with image 220

f] there is a scene after MC has come back from the delivery job where MC is thinking to himself -- MC (yeah, dinner sounds good) , image 220 is on the screen again , seems there should to be a different image ??

g] after giving janet the swimming lesson it came to the scene where the MC was thinking to himself -- MC (anyway not ...) , image 220 was yet again on the screen , should definitely be a different image at that point

h] ( to me at least ) constantly asking whether to go with 1st or 3rd person POV is VERY annoying ; i just say stick with first person

4] suggestion for modders -- for those playing with the incest patch : would be awesome when the moment when MC finally gets to breed his mother comes that the background music playing is the song “... if loving you is wrong then i don’t want to be right” , ha ha ha

5] for all you muscle car fans --- I think it would be awesome to put 4 barrel with overhead cams in the mustang and then fit it with dark red led lights around the headlights , then make the grill look like a big set of sharp dangerous MEAN looking teeth , mags all around and lift the rear end

biglo25

Apr 1, 2020
new to the game. should i download the multimod now or wait for it to be updated to episode 18 also the incest patch and the script that is apart of the multimod are they the same and if not which one should i download thanks

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes