White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
man, this game is special and I find myself keep coming back. Specifically the very first sex scene between MC and the mom.

There's something special about that scene that I struggle to find it in any other scenes in other games.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
man, this game is special and I find myself keep coming back. Specifically the very first sex scene between MC and the mom.

There's something special about that scene that I struggle to find it in any other scenes in other games.
Could it be because no other game has women going "Ahyeye" while they're having sex?

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Great game, but I'm curious to know do we get to corrupt the wife of the priest and the mum of the little shithead that the MC bitch slapped? Perhaps getting blackmail material on him and making him watch while the mum humiliates whilst taking it from the MC! OH and more Cody bullying, cucking what ever you want call it (the type where he'll have to see a psychiatrist the rest of his life) just for shits and giggles.....but continue the choices where you can be nice or just a complete bastard.....

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ZaynX

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
pl
Gallery Mod

This mod replaces the gallery that the dev added. All scenes are unlocked. You don't need to play the game to unlock scenes.

Works for: Episode 17

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried and tested the mod and it was working properly but feel free to DM me if you face any problems.
Enjoy :)

PS: All credits to mod's original creator, Qleaf.
pls update

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes