Aug 4, 2020
No chance. It's overall nice, but the dropping of several side characters and neglecting the main story for several updates are serious flaws.
Okay that may be true. I'm not that experienced in lewd games and yeah the Mafia story is lacking/shouldn't have been included. But I love me some big booty bitches.

Reactions: LSC82

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No chance. It's overall nice, but the dropping of several side characters and neglecting the main story for several updates are serious flaws.
Like >90% of games here the so called main story is literally the worst part of the game. We should just keep pretending it doesn't exist and spend all the updates on character and relationship development.

Reactions: DA22 and LSC82

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Like >90% of games here the so called main story is literally the worst part of the game. We should just keep pretending it doesn't exist and spend all the updates on character and relationship development.
And those <10% with a proper lewd/story ratio are those on top, like Eternum or Ripples

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And those <10% with a proper lewd/story ratio are those on top, like Eternum or Ripples
No, character to character interactions are still the best parts of those games. I shouldn't have said >90%, I should have said 100%. Character to character interactions, character development and romantic development are the best parts of every single not soulless game on this site.

Reactions: DA22 and SlapE

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No, character to character interactions are still the best parts of those games. I shouldn't have said >90%, I should have said 100%. Character to character interactions, character development and romantic development are the best parts of every single not soulless game on this site.
Disagree. Take for example "couples", which is exactly what you describe.100% Character to character interactions, character development and romantic development, but nothing else happens at all. Boring to death...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Disagree. Take for example "couples", which is exactly what you describe.100% Character to character interactions, character development and romantic development, but nothing else happens at all. Boring to death...
That's because Neverlucky is one of the worst writers you'll find on this site. Triangle sucked because the character writing sucked, A Knight's Tale sucked because the character writing sucked and Couples sucks because the character writing sucks. Just because they're almost pure character writing doesn't mean that the character writing is good.
OiaLT has probably the best story on this site and even then it's only decent with the incredible character writing carrying it through every scene.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That's because Neverlucky is one of the worst writers you'll find on this site. Triangle sucked because the character writing sucked, A Knight's Tale sucked because the character writing sucked and Couples sucks because the character writing sucks. Just because they're almost pure character writing doesn't mean that the character writing is good.
OiaLT has probably the best story on this site and even then it's only decent with the incredible character writing carrying it through every scene.
Ok, but however it would still be redeemable to halfway decent if at least something would be happening.
I would advertise a new avn with proper story and character development of direct advertisement wouldn't be against the rules.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok, but however it would still be redeemable to halfway decent if at least something would be happening.
I would advertise a new avn with proper story and character development of direct advertisement wouldn't be against the rules.
No it wouldn't because that dev is such a bad writer that the more they write the worse it's going to get. Either way that has nothing to do with this game, its extremely entertaining character writing or its overarching plot.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No it wouldn't because that dev is such a bad writer that the more they write the worse it's going to get. Either way that has nothing to do with this game, its extremely entertaining character writing or its overarching plot.
I don't disagree that it's a good game, and even very probably the best netori game on this site (if you know another runner up just let me know). I was simply pointing out what is in my opinion missing for one of the best games.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't disagree that it's a good game, and even very probably the best netori game on this site (if you know another runner up just let me know). I was simply pointing out what is in my opinion missing for one of the best games.
I would argue that 'A Mother's Love' is up there, in regards to the netori genre, despite it's not-so-good English. Although, then I start to wonder is it even fair to categorize it as a netori game, considering her husband doesn't even love her anymore.

One thing I know for sure is, Away from Home is definitely my favorite netori focused game on the site.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hero's Party Must Fall, which actually does have an excellent plot. It feels more like a regular NTR game though, just from the villain's perspective. It focuses really hard on the victim like a regular NTR game would, humiliating him, his feelings of inadequacy, him being sissified and femdommed, both avoidable. Some people don't like it because the hero, the victim, is really heavily victimized and pretty well every character in it is in some way seriously flawed but it's probably the best netori game out there. It fits just about every NTR trope there is into it. Features girlfriend, childhood friend and mother netori from the main victim, wife netori with a semi main victim, and wife/mother, girlfriend, daughter, and religious leader netori from side characters.

Reactions: Deathsman0098
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes