Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Just my opinion......

I like this VN, however I have 1 huge problem with it. We are 9 episodes in and yet any time we get anywhere with the mom there is always a huge step back. We are actively having sex with other characters, I.E. the Aunt, the cousin even the neighbor. Impregnated her aswell but this far in it is still 2 steps forward 5 steps back with the mom? I am sorry but that doesnt make sense to me. According to the text of this VN we are closer to the mom than anyone in the family and yet we get "grinding" which according to earlier updates will turn into the mom again backing off. If you want to make the mom a slow burn do it right. Do not give the illusion that it is moving forward then snap it back every update. Do it in such a way that it builds up to it. Right now what is going on is basically a cock tease from a LI that isnt going anywhere.
I agree with you. I feel like my biggest problem with this game as a whole is the pacing feels really weird for most of the girls in the game.

By episode 9, I definitely think that the MC should have slept with a good chunk of the girls in the game. I also don't have a problem with the number of girls in the game and I am fine with Vatos adding a few more like Lydia and Jasmine for example.

The only thing that needs work is the pacing, but honestly short of a rewrite I don't see that happening, my hope is that at least the content with the Mom will be more on track and hopefully the content with the other girls will be more consistent as well.

I feel like the sex with Lily happened too fast and should have had a bit more build up. For instance it feels a bit weird for her to jump into sex before experimenting with blowjobs first.

I think the pacing with the Aunt and most of the milfs has been fine with the exception of Mrs Watson because you need a few slutty milfs to keep the sex content up to speed. I would have liked to have seen either slightly more build up with Mrs Watson or for her husband's plan to have been for you to impregnate her from the beginning and for there to have been a scene between the two of them where he explains this to her and she has to come to grips with this idea. Her going from loyal wife to cheating so fast was odd. Granted there was a lot of heat between her and the MC during the swimming lessons and Mr Watson definitely gave off a cuck vibe, but I still think the scene could have used some work. I also think that the guilt she is feeling afterward is good for the story, but I feel like if the sex had been planned by Mr Watson before hand, there could have still been some guilt associated with actually going through with it and the 'cheating' being planned would have helped the pacing.

The main issue is definitely with the Mom. The constant back and forth with little or no progress is jarring. A nice slow burn type build up would have been better with maybe that scene where she almost seduced the MC being like the last thing that happened before she finally gave into her feelings. At this point it feels like she has gone from wrestling with the idea to not even considering it and it just feels off. I would like to see a nice build up from here on out for maybe like 5 double sized updates before we finally get to have sex with the Mom. Once that milestone is crossed, we can move into the 3 some stage and then the full harem and pregnancy stages.

I will say though, the underlying story is still very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. The reveal with Jasmine was very interesting.

I also think that the sex scenes as a whole are very nice. The models are all hot and have a very original look. I like this game a lot, I just think the pacing could use some work.

Reactions: VossJck and Vatos

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
I'm really liking this game so far. The models are sexy and unique, and not just the same copy/paste ones you see in so many other games. And the fact that the MC doesn't have a ridiculous 18 inch dick helps a lot too. A lot of people have been complaining about making/losing progress with Nora/Mom, well in my opinion, she's your mom. It's gonna take a lot of effort to get her to knock boots with you. That is the ultimate goal, so it should take time. The Holy Grail, in a sense.

Reactions: Vatos

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
At this point this 18 year old has had sex with his aunt, his cousin, two milf neighbors, the girl next door, and has the potential for 2-3 other women (minimum) when all a lot of us want is for him to fuck his mom. I want more character development, more plot, and less meaningless wham-bam-thank you ma'am.
Guess you must be loving Killer7's game then lol! I'm more into stuff from the likes of MrKnobb.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Agree that the updates are too short and the scenes with some characters are too rushed. Scenes like: with Lily and Janet.

I was disappointed the most with Lily, we have the opportunity to have sex with her. But what of it? I didn't feel much of it. It was too rushed, the MC with Lily didn't even spend a lot of time, and she suddenly loves him and the MC goes straight to the point and they have sex.

As for Nora, I hope Dev will do a good job with her scene.
Yeah I also think Lily needs a bit more attention and alone time with the MC. But after the pancake he got at the coffee I think he will be seeing a sexy doctor soon because he gets diabetis ^^

Reactions: Qmil679

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now, where have you been hiding Janet? I hope this update is just a taste of things to come with her I'd be happy with just all the milfs in this game they are leaps apart from the other girls.

Reactions: Abhai and Fauxcest

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'm not happy when you keep refusing us and rejecting us, you don't want to surrender to us and be happy.

In earlier EPs, there was a feeling between MC and Nora. Now the longer it goes on, this refusal, Nora wants us to find a girlfriend, she doesn't accept that she wants to be with MC.. It feels like everything is slowly fading out. :confused: At least I feel that way.

MC has to try and get Nora, break through her barrier and let the talks about "crossing the line" finally end.

Besides, I'm curious what will happen next with Janet. Because after sex she cried. And what she's going to do about what the MC told her about Adam's gift.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just found this game and I have to say it is a good game look forward to seeing what happens in the future

Feb 19, 2018
I think it is better this way, it adds a bit of "realism" and honestly there are thousands of games out there where you can fuck every female in the game with just two clicks. And if waiting is not your thing just play another game ^^
Many people like different things, which is a good thing otherwise it would be boring. ;)
While I agree with the sentiment, when the author keeps teasing it and milking patreons who keep asking for that content and each time theres a "tease" update and silence for months, its cool to "grind" to the point, not when its been 2.5 years and no updates on the character other than those teases. Again I agree with your sentiment, but I don't think you get the point I am making. I am not gonna name drop here but many here know which ones I am talking about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'm not happy when you keep refusing us and rejecting us, you don't want to surrender to us and be happy.

In earlier EPs, there was a feeling between MC and Nora. Now the longer it goes on, this refusal, Nora wants us to find a girlfriend, she doesn't accept that she wants to be with MC.. It feels like everything is slowly fading out. :confused: At least I feel that way.

MC has to try and get Nora, break through her barrier and let the talks about "crossing the line" finally end.

Besides, I'm curious what will happen next with Janet. Because after sex she cried. And what she's going to do about what the MC told her about Adam's gift.
At this point I feel more like the mom and MC won't have sex than they will. If you'd asked me after the dinner I would have said that it was a lock in a couple of updates (and I was wrong obviously). Now, as Nora pushes the MC further away, I'm actually skeptical that it will happen. Maybe dad will show up and whisk her away.. LOL

Okay, I know that's very unlikely but I am not feeling like sex with Nora is a foregone conclusion. Sex with Mrs Watson seemed more like a sure thing than sex with Nora.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, could you please move the post to the Games post? I hope I posted it right, thanks.
Vatos I found a pretty serious bug in the game I think you should know about. The whole story path of trying to hook Cody up with Chloe is unreachable (starting at script.rpy:11592). The conditional "if lily >= 1 and watch == 0:" will always evaluate as false because "watch" is a reserved keyword. You might want to notify the Ren'py devs that that statement didn't throw an error actually.
I hope this is helpful.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Vatos I found a pretty serious bug in the game I think you should know about. The whole story path of trying to hook Cody up with Chloe is unreachable (starting at script.rpy:11592). The conditional "if lily >= 1 and watch == 0:" will always evaluate as false because "watch" is a reserved keyword. You might want to notify the Ren'py devs that that statement didn't throw an error actually.
I hope this is helpful.
Hey, someone else warned me about the "watch" statement, too. I checked that before, it works. You can get to the next menu to decide about Chloe and Cody.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Curious as to why the previous ch 1-7 download was 1.5 gig, while the ch 1-9 download is just over 900mgb.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes