Sngo

May 9, 2020
Really short update meh.
And the Janet sex scene deserved to be alot better, she is hot as hell and that sex scene was so bad.
Not even talking about the mom stalling...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LOL, there's no way that monstrosity was cooked on a griddle! :LOL:
Looks like it was cooked in a pot and then plopped out onto a plate then whip cream and chocolate sauce added... LOL, do people eat pancakes with chocolate sauce?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, it looks like the dev is going to make it a blue-balling slow burn! :ROFLMAO:
At this point I think the MC will bone everyone else before the mother gives him a handy, Mrs Watson will be giving birth before the mother gives him a blowjob and swallows, and then the MC will be a grandfather when his mom will give him a thigh job...

Or, yeah, you can call it a slow burn.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
At this point I think the MC will bone everyone else before the mother gives him a handy, Mrs Watson will be giving birth before the mother gives him a blowjob and swallows, and then the MC will be a grandfather when his mom will give him a thigh job...

Or, yeah, you can call it a slow burn.
LMAO, the MC will probably bang his adult daughter before his saggy-tit GILF of a mother gives him a gum job! :ROFLMAO:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Admittedly she was just in the kitchen, but was Mrs. Watson not wearing her ring an intentional foreshadowing or happenstance? First thing I noticed when she puts her hand on the table and MC has the option to hold it.

Edit: Never mind, the following scenes cleared up any ambiguity.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Admittedly she was just in the kitchen, but was Mrs. Watson not wearing her ring an intentional foreshadowing or happenstance? First thing I noticed when she puts her hand on the table and MC has the option to hold it.

Edit: Never mind, the following scenes cleared up any ambiguity.
Don't think I've seen any of the wives (or husbands for the matter) ever wear any rings.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So for the folks commenting on the English in this update, for the last few updates, I have been doing the proofreading for Vatos. Unfortunately, we have not fallen into a good work rhythm yet so my edits have been appearing one update behind. We were actually close this time. I was able to finish the edits, but I wasn't able to test play the edited script before he needed to start uploading. (He has slow upload speed so he was concerned about missing his promised release time.) I'm not sure, but I think he's going to try to get them added for release to his lower tier patrons. Maybe that version will make it here when available.

As for the pancake issue, it's pretty clear he used the wrong asset. Not sure if it's worth it to him to re-render though. *shrug*

Regarding the length of the updates, he's pretty consistently updating every month. (This past update, he took a few weeks off so this one took longer. However, his work time was still about a month!) There's only so much you can do in a month, and as far as I know, he's doing it all. So maybe cut him some slack?

Complaints about pacing and slow-burn are a different matter. As long as you're polite, he's probably happy to read those. I've found him pleasant and reasonable to communicate with anyway.

My thoughts on the update:
Lydia :love:
Janet is a randy little minx! :love::love::love:
Eva and Nora are huge fucking teases! :whistle::whistle::whistle:
It seems like the Robstone/mafia story is about to be re-engaged soon. Looking forward to seeing what develops there. :coffee:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So for the folks commenting on the English in this update, for the last few updates, I have been doing the proofreading for Vatos. Unfortunately, we have not fallen into a good work rhythm yet so my edits have been appearing one update behind. We were actually close this time. I was able to finish the edits, but I wasn't able to test play the edited script before he needed to start uploading. (He has slow upload speed so he was concerned about missing his promised release time.) I'm not sure, but I think he's going to try to get them added for release to his lower tier patrons. Maybe that version will make it here when available.

As for the pancake issue, it's pretty clear he used the wrong asset. Not sure if it's worth it to him to re-render though. *shrug*

Regarding the length of the updates, he's pretty consistently updating every month. (This past update, he took a few weeks off so this one took longer. However, his work time was still about a month!) There's only so much you can do in a month, and as far as I know, he's doing it all. So maybe cut him some slack?

Complaints about pacing and slow-burn are a different matter. As long as you're polite, he's probably happy to read those. I've found him pleasant and reasonable to communicate with anyway.

My thoughts on the update:
Lydia :love:
Janet is a randy little minx! :love::love::love:
Eva and Nora are huge fucking teases! :whistle::whistle::whistle:
It seems like the Robstone/mafia story is about to be re-engaged soon. Looking forward to seeing what develops there. :coffee:
Hmm... Honestly, I'd much rather have Vatos update every other month (though I can already hear the horde of villagers with their pitchforks and torches). Hopefully that would mean longer updates, more time for you to proofread, and a chance for some beta testers to point out "that's not a pancake, that's a space station!".

I understand wanting to keep people happy and provide content but at the same time quality should be an equal if not overriding concern. As always that't just my two cents.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Everyone talking about the thicc girls or the shortness of the update and I'm over here dreaming about eating one pancake that is the size of an entire stack of pancakes...

View attachment 760536
Here's a link to a picture of a Japanese style pancake:

I haven't tried them before, and honestly I like my pancakes crepe thin, but they're apparently tasty enough that I know they're a thing.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Just my opinion......

I like this VN, however I have 1 huge problem with it. We are 9 episodes in and yet any time we get anywhere with the mom there is always a huge step back. We are actively having sex with other characters, I.E. the Aunt, the cousin even the neighbor. Impregnated her aswell but this far in it is still 2 steps forward 5 steps back with the mom? I am sorry but that doesnt make sense to me. According to the text of this VN we are closer to the mom than anyone in the family and yet we get "grinding" which according to earlier updates will turn into the mom again backing off. If you want to make the mom a slow burn do it right. Do not give the illusion that it is moving forward then snap it back every update. Do it in such a way that it builds up to it. Right now what is going on is basically a cock tease from a LI that isnt going anywhere.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
As long as MC is having sex, I don't care if it takes a long time to get the mother.

I mean, if it NEVER happens and the game ends, I'll write a strongly worded review with lots of "tuts" and "tsks", but let momma watch as MC fucks the entire neighborhood and she gets none. She'll come around eventually.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes