Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
it is good to fuck the girls and such, but only I prefer to guarantee that they are only ours ?? like they get divorced and stay with the mc, but I find it hard to happen in this game :confused:
You have nothing to worry about for sure. Even though they are married, they are with MC anyway. And they don't have sex with others but only with MC. ;)

Maybe someday something will happen and they'll get divorced.. but I don't know.
Bob is lying to Aunt, and us. So maybe when Aunt Eva finds out, an argument will start, and we don't know what will happen.
There is no need to speculate. Let's wait how it all turns out. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
The update was hot as fuck. Fingerbanging Mom, fucking Aunt while she was on the phone, and the creampieing her. Moving onto the cousin and getting some nice action, before going to the neighbor and getting some with Sophia.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The update was hot as fuck. Fingerbanging Mom, fucking Aunt while she was on the phone, and the creampieing her. Moving onto the cousin and getting some nice action, before going to the neighbor and getting some with Sophia.
I love the aunt sex scenes. They are hot, Aunt too. :love:
I like taking wives from idiots. Idiots who can't take care of them properly. :)

Reactions: D-Vine and Zerek244

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
E Eva rides him like a bronco. And having them continue to bang while she's talking with Bob? Hot damn, that was nice
Well that's hot definitely the sex but not that hot if you're thinking your cucking uncle because Bob got tired of her and won't even care, that's why shes fucking you and that's the problem with most male MC game and married women

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well that's hot definitely the sex but not that hot if you're thinking your cucking uncle because Bob got tired of her and won't even care, that's why shes fucking you and that's the problem with most male MC game and married women
It's only "not that hot" if cucking others is someone's kink, though. That's not a personal kink of mine, so it's still hot to me. I couldn't give a rat's ass about cucking or not. I'm more interested in her and spending time with her. I found it hot that it was a potentially embarrassing situation but you kept banging anyway; I would've found it equally hot if she were talking to her best friend or something, but the friend didn't know what was happening. I don't find this a problem in the slightest, but to each their own. Personally, I find spending time with all the girls in this game very enjoyable.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah if I was in the mc's place, I don't think I would care about any of that. He is banging his hot aunt, it doesn't really matter if the uncle doesn't care about her anymore. If he doesn't care that is even better the mc has her all to himself.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Not sure why something that simple would decrease the level of satisfaction we'd take from being able to fuck the aunt. Bob doesn't care? Okay, cool - it just means more for us. Doesn't make the situation any less hot

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Uncle doesn't care about Aunt? Good. The MC goes in his place and it's great. ;) In my opinion, a good situation.

There are a lot of games where mom/aunt or whatever are neglected by their partners and then the MC can step in.
Then the woman is even more willing, because nobody cares about her needs.

Just because a husband has lost interest for his wife, doesn't mean that the woman still doesn't have it.
After all, probably everyone is trying from the beginning of the game to get the woman and finally have sex with her.
Best of all, be in a relationship with her. :D

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
it is good to fuck the girls and such, but only I prefer to guarantee that they are only ours ?? like they get divorced and stay with the mc, but I find it hard to happen in this game :confused:
You have nothing to worry about for sure. Even though they are married, they are with MC anyway. And they don't have sex with others but only with MC. ;)

Maybe someday something will happen and they'll get divorced.. but I don't know.
Bob is lying to Aunt, and us. So maybe when Aunt Eva finds out, an argument will start, and we don't know what will happen.
There is no need to speculate. Let's wait how it all turns out. :D
Here's hoping for that too. I will happily marry all of them and take care of all of them, treating them with love that they deserve.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-11].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much mate for your hard work and this

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's straight out of Sisterly Lust. Lol
Meh, or any other game that focuses on incest with multiple family members. There are several games you could use for comparison. You imply a ripoff, but there's also plenty in this that's different (no psychotic religious cult coming after everyone, shady business in another town seemingly involving almost every husband/father nearby, etc.).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Meh, or any other game that focuses on incest with multiple family members. There are several games you could use for comparison. You imply a ripoff, but there's also plenty in this that's different (no psychotic religious cult coming after everyone, shady business in another town seemingly involving almost every husband/father nearby, etc.).
Response was directly for rahkshi, not meant to imply any ripoff. I think I've played a decent amount of incest games but Sisterly Lust has been the only that involves marrying/impregnating all of your family members so it was just a relative comment

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Anybody else got like a bad feeling that something is going to happen? I just kept getting this feeling like something bad is going to happen with the way everyone was talking and the way it was being set up. I mean like with everyone you go to MC says the same thing, I think it was 'you can always count on me no matter what' or 'you can call me anytime no matter what' I can't remember specifically what he said. But he said it to every girl this episode. It just felt suspicious that he was using the same words to every girl, almost like those moments you see in a show where the hero says stuff like that to his loved ones and is then suddenly taken away. It just felt like you say this same thing to all the girls that mean so much to you that it is a warning flag.

Plus he does all of this right before he has to go to Robstone. Even when he told his Mother that he is going, when he said that he would be back by that night, I was like, yeah he definitely ain't coming back that night. Seriously gives the feeling that he's going to run into trouble. Whether this will be a turning point in the relationships with the girls you have already established with remains to be seen. Perhaps almost losing him will have significant impact on their relationships and what he means to them. Well at least it would be interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wicked Garden
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes