Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The sex scenes with Aunt Eva get better and better, her ass looked so good bouncing on MCs dick. Also, her have a conversation with her husband while he was getting fucked, was freaking hot. And look I know people are bummed that we haven’t fucked Nora yet, but like Zombie said Eva isn’t chopped liver or second fiddle to Nora in any way. She’s pretty much giving me what I need until we finally get to Nora.

I’m also glad Lily got some screen time, We’re spoiled by Eva’s sex appeal and greatness that we forget Lily’s a hottie herself.

The actual storyline is picking back up, so that’s always a good thing. Lastly, the Sophia scene in the kitchen was a missed opportunity, if you know what I mean. :p Good update.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2479505

This is a great game.

But after playing all the episodes now I am kind of disappointed...because the dev is trying to prove all the men is useless in the game except mc......it is kind of insult for all the men......the dev can make all the husband's cheater....this is less insult for men......I don't understand why most of the dev come up with the idea making husband's sexless(u know what I mean)and also tiny penis story....
I am also angry because mc fuck his aunt infornt of her son....why this man.... doesn't Cody have a penis....the dev can make that relationship secret till end...but if the dev make Cody fuck his mom in future this will be great.....this will less insult for Cody...
Another big mistake is that the dev insult 'love'....Mr and miss Watson love each other from highschool...they care each other according to the game....Mr Watson is such a nice person that he was even willing to divorce his wife for her sexual pleasure so that her wife doesn't cheat him....man this is a pure love....but the dev again make miss Watson to cheat his husband (possibly MC's child).....I mean this is a great insult to love....the dev must do something about it...
I know u all will tell that there was always other routes in game that I can chose...but all I am trying to say that all those I tell should not exist in game...
(Eng is not my mothertounge)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is a great game.

But after playing all the episodes now I am kind of disappointed...because the dev is trying to prove all the men is useless in the game except mc......it is kind of insult for all the men......the dev can make all the husband's cheater....this is less insult for men......I don't understand why most of the dev come up with the idea making husband's sexless(u know what I mean)and also tiny penis story....
I am also angry because mc fuck his aunt infornt of her son....why this man.... doesn't Cody have a penis....the dev can make that relationship secret till end...but if the dev make Cody fuck his mom in future this will be great.....this will less insult for Cody...
Another big mistake is that the dev insult 'love'....Mr and miss Watson love each other from highschool...they care each other according to the game....Mr Watson is such a nice person that he was even willing to divorce his wife for her sexual pleasure so that her wife doesn't cheat him....man this is a pure love....but the dev again make miss Watson to cheat his husband (possibly MC's child).....I mean this is a great insult to love....the dev must do something about it...
I know u all will tell that there was always other routes in game that I can chose...but all I am trying to say that all those I tell should not exist in game...
(Eng is not my mothertounge)
After....trying...to read...this...I...could only...say...the exit should be ==>
and please dont look/come back.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, I gave this one another look after I last read it when it was on Episode 3. There are a couple things I'd like to say.

Firstly, at some point (don't remember when) there's some conversation about something that happened at Janet's pool, which I found confusing since I have no idea who the fuck that even is. That might be something for the dev to look at...
Also, there was something about Nora referencing "what happened last night". IIRC that would reference the night the MC and her go to the restaurant. But absolutely nothing happened that night, beyond food and wine. So once again: Huh??

Now, I like a harem game as much as the next guy who spends way too much time playing games that can be found here, but! I also think an important part of them is, well, choice. Maybe most importantly, the choice who to fuck and who to leave by the wayside. And after playing this I can report that there is no such thing here.
Seriously, I've tried to avoid Nora as best I could, which seemed to work well enough, until it didn't. I tried avoiding and discouraging Eva, because by god, I do not like her. But no. The best I could do was not fuck her right in front of her son. I told Chloe we're not having sex anymore, but then it happened again. And when presented with the choice to say "I love you" to Lily, the other option is to still say it, but not mean it, and then proceed to fuck her either way.
Now, I'm not saying I want to go through this game avoiding all the content, but I think it should be possible to have a say in who you want to pursue. It's the reason I like VNs and hate Kinetic Novels (the ones without choices). And despite lots of choices in this game, it kinda feels like there aren't any. Because half the choices are between sex and sex, and the other half is getting largely ignored (like what I described with Chloe).

Right. Sorry if I rambled a bit there. Don't get me wrong, I liked the game fine up till Episode 7. When it became clear that I wasn't gonna get out of messing with Eva, I kinda started fast-forwarding through the rest. The nice thing about VNs is that you can put yourself in the MC's shoes. But playing this game long enough, it seems like many of the choices I make alter the flow of the game at all, at least not for long.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, I gave this one another look after I last read it when it was on Episode 3. There are a couple things I'd like to say.

Firstly, at some point (don't remember when) there's some conversation about something that happened at Janet's pool, which I found confusing since I have no idea who the fuck that even is. That might be something for the dev to look at...
Also, there was something about Nora referencing "what happened last night". IIRC that would reference the night the MC and her go to the restaurant. But absolutely nothing happened that night, beyond food and wine. So once again: Huh??

Now, I like a harem game as much as the next guy who spends way too much time playing games that can be found here, but! I also think an important part of them is, well, choice. Maybe most importantly, the choice who to fuck and who to leave by the wayside. And after playing this I can report that there is no such thing here.
Seriously, I've tried to avoid Nora as best I could, which seemed to work well enough, until it didn't. I tried avoiding and discouraging Eva, because by god, I do not like her. But no. The best I could do was not fuck her right in front of her son. I told Chloe we're not having sex anymore, but then it happened again. And when presented with the choice to say "I love you" to Lily, the other option is to still say it, but not mean it, and then proceed to fuck her either way.
Now, I'm not saying I want to go through this game avoiding all the content, but I think it should be possible to have a say in who you want to pursue. It's the reason I like VNs and hate Kinetic Novels (the ones without choices). And despite lots of choices in this game, it kinda feels like there aren't any. Because half the choices are between sex and sex, and the other half is getting largely ignored (like what I described with Chloe).

Right. Sorry if I rambled a bit there. Don't get me wrong, I liked the game fine up till Episode 7. When it became clear that I wasn't gonna get out of messing with Eva, I kinda started fast-forwarding through the rest. The nice thing about VNs is that you can put yourself in the MC's shoes. But playing this game long enough, it seems like many of the choices I make alter the flow of the game at all, at least not for long.
Yep, there are some forced "choices", such as Eva,Nora, Chloe and Lilly, yet perhaps the dev seems them as an essential for the story, so hence unavoidable scenes? Or that was just an inexperience, considering this is his first game.
Anyway, it is not so unusual for vn-s at all.
There are more than few popular vn-games (not to talk about most rpgm-s (KNs are nothing compared to that gem), where one cant skip single scene) with similar setup (you cant avoid certain girls/women, no matter what).
Considering this one has a mix of forced and free-choice girls/scenes, and as those "forced"ones (milfs) are my personal favorites, I have no complains to this game regarding choices/no choices.
I never said that the game is bad.... surely I will play this game in future....I was just sharing my feelings with u guys....
Not a problem, only a quick hint - this is not planned as a ntr-game, so there is no point in wishing for it (as in the every damn non-ntr game, every now and then). And the second thing - putting those "...." after every second or third word could be a bit annoying to read after a while.

Reactions: Canade and Alteni

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Uncle doesn't care about Aunt? Good. The MC goes in his place and it's great. ;) In my opinion, a good situation.

There are a lot of games where mom/aunt or whatever are neglected by their partners and then the MC can step in.
Then the woman is even more willing, because nobody cares about her needs.

Just because a husband has lost interest for his wife, doesn't mean that the woman still doesn't have it.
After all, probably everyone is trying from the beginning of the game to get the woman and finally have sex with her.
Best of all, be in a relationship with her. :D
Well it's more pleasurable if the Uncle wants to have sex with the Aunt but Aunt is denying him right because MC is a better fuck ? that's some real cucking and it's doesn't feel like they are just using you to relieve their itch because their partners won't give them

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah if I was in the mc's place, I don't think I would care about any of that. He is banging his hot aunt, it doesn't really matter if the uncle doesn't care about her anymore. If he doesn't care that is even better the mc has her all to himself.
Well I will definitely prefer that "HE CARES" but still have aunt all to himself

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There are a lot of games where mom/aunt or whatever are neglected by their partners and then the MC can step in.
Then the woman is even more willing, because nobody cares about her needs.
That's true and you make me very sad :( I too hope for game like Second Chance and Milfy City that Mom of the MC so into him that they are the one who deny their husband but I just have to accept the fact that most games are like that including this one

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really love corrupting Mrs . Watson. Oh Janet :love:

Edit: I Just got to the scene when you are fucking your aunt and her husband calls, being deep inside her while she is talking to him with the choice to fuck her hard, I love this type of shit. This vn seems to be getting better even. Well back to the vn :)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
?
probably announcement for a short hollidays/break, my guess.
anyway, considering a current amount of action&hot juicy milfs butts in this game, not a problem to wait for the next update whenever it comes...:unsure:though adding asap Nora's butt to "banged-butts- collection" would be nice too...:p
damn, dev, the break is not allowed, no matter what - just do get back at work, and bring us Nora finally:BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes