Sep 26, 2019
I'd love to see one of these devs drop their most anticipated sex scene in one of these Christmas episodes. The one all their fans have been getting blue balled waiting for months to see. It's always some throw away side character that no one cares about, or no progress with the main LIs. That's not the Christmas spirit man. Santa would not approve. Give us a real gift for once.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'd love to see one of these devs drop their most anticipated sex scene in one of these Christmas episodes. The one all their fans have been getting blue balled waiting for months to see. It's always some throw away side character that no one cares about, or no progress with the main LIs. That's not the Christmas spirit man. Santa would not approve. Give us a real gift for once.
Santa would not approve of this gift isn't good enough attitude at all. Shame
Thank you for the wonderful christmas present.
Santa would love this kind of reaction

See the difference. Ungratefulness isn't something Santa abides

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Santa would not approve of this gift isn't good enough attitude at all. Shame
Santa would love this kind of reaction

See the difference. Ungratefulness isn't something Santa abides
If Santa's elves made a shitty gift, he wouldn't approve of it. I know, I watched Elf, that's why they didn't let Buddy make toys anymore.
I agree with both of you. You shouldn't be ungrateful about a present and you should be thankful to even get one at all, but just because you got a present doesn't mean you can't be disappointed with what you get

Sep 26, 2019
Buddy was an idiot.

Fine enjoy being on the naughty list.

Seriously it's a little thank you it's never meant to be a update or canonical just a little bit of fun. Ya grinch :p
I know. And I'm mostly joking anyway. But why not incorporate it into the story? Imagine if they put out a full update where the mo-Landlady gives the so-tenant a Christmas present he'll never forget. Or the da-Landlord gets to deflower his dau-tenant. It would be epic, and considering that all these devs do the same throwaway stuff, it would really break the mold to drop that type of progress in a Christmas update.

One can dream anyway.

bmthorizon

Aug 4, 2019
Couldn't agree more.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes