Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wow, there is like zero substance to this game, it's just a mindless fuck fest with almost no real plot.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope the next episode has more variety with the lewd scenes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing all of those plump buns bouncing around, but sometimes I would like to see the ladies from a different angle (maybe even a view of their face for a change?). One static camera angle all the time is getting a little dull.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? I had no idea lol - i only played it once and dont even recall there being a choice in the special. Guess i gotta redownload it and have a look see now (should give me something new to see just before the next update hits)

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Is it normal to have the choices say what you get (+1 Nora, +1 Watch)? I'm asking cause I've seen some games let you turn that off. I don't know if it was something the compressed uploader left on by accident or if it's just part of the game

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is it normal to have the choices say what you get (+1 Nora, +1 Watch)? I'm asking cause I've seen some games let you turn that off. I don't know if it was something the compressed uploader left on by accident or if it's just part of the game
The uncompressed version does this. I'm actually thankful this game does this. Each developer has their own different expectations of what the player should do to get a certain result.

For some devs we might play and do the "right thing" in the game and be considered weak/pussy and be punished, or we might do the "scumbag thing" in the game and be considered a monster... there's no way to follow the whims of every dev.

So this game at least lets us know how a choice will impact the game, which is a very kind thing to do.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The uncompressed version does this. I'm actually thankful this game does this. Each developer has their own different expectations of what the player should do to get a certain result.

For some devs we might play and do the "right thing" in the game and be considered weak/pussy and be punished, or we might do the "scumbag thing" in the game and be considered a monster... there's no way to follow the whims of every dev.

So this game at least lets us know how a choice will impact the game, which is a very kind thing to do.
and very boring...

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Yea I agree it makes it a tad boring. But if someone tried to mod that out, I think it would be easy. I coulda sworn that Ren'py itself has that as an option for enabling/disabling that. Or I could be mistaken

That said I like this game. I like how much the male characters are involved, doing sexual stuff to the women in front of them is hot. The writer gets it

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes