SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'm confuse, can someone assist ? Main page says there's a v2022 Xmas special which leads to the 66's port which is labeled "v2022 XMAS special".

The main page also says v2021 Xmas special which leads to jevant's port which is labeled "v2022 Xmas special"

Is there a Xmas 2021 & if so where to get it?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm confuse, can someone assist ? Main page says there's a v2022 Xmas special which leads to the 66's port which is labeled "v2022 XMAS special".

The main page also says v2021 Xmas special which leads to jevant's port which is labeled "v2022 Xmas special"

Is there a Xmas 2021 & if so where to get it?
Beneath the "Main Game" spoiler, there's a "Christmas Special v2021" button with multiple links. Just use MEGA, it seems to be the correct link. I've already replayed both because I missed this game.

Besides I'm already impatient about the update. Supposedly we'll get it somewhere in mid-February. We just have to be patient, everything we need will soon be here.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
anyone know what Model and hair is Nora or any of the other Female Characters in the game

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im a bit confused, didnt jeff marry sophia not long after the divorce? the brother was born soon after that so wouldnt sophia be chris's blood mother? if so then chloe and chris arent step-siblings their half-siblings

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
It's true that a fan art section is missing for that games
I already saw some for big game like Milfy city, The tyrant, etc... but never found one for this games and it is really a shame
If I had the ability to make some, I would because the character in this game are quite.... well.... "fapable" :-D

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
ep15.jpeg

HDD crush was unfortunate but the silver lining is the new version is going to be superior to the previous one. I tried different camera angles and gestures in this episode, especially in sex scenes. I wonder if you're gonna like it or not, can't wait to finish and publish the episode.

After I finish the threesome scenes and a couple of transition scenes it'll be ready. Let's say 20 Feb but I'll aim for 16-17 Feb.

I'll publish previews for Tier2+ within a week. I'll also publish this cover image in 2K with no text for Tier3+.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
View attachment 1632542

HDD crush was unfortunate but the silver lining is the new version is going to be superior to the previous one. I tried different camera angles and gestures in this episode, especially in sex scenes. I wonder if you're gonna like it or not, can't wait to finish and publish the episode.

After I finish the threesome scenes and a couple of transition scenes it'll be ready. Let's say 20 Feb but I'll aim for 16-17 Feb.

I'll publish previews for Tier2+ within a week. I'll also publish this cover image in 2K with no text for Tier3+.
It won't be just 1 sex scene, is it?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes