Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
What happened to the macOS version?
Nothing it wasn't updated yet, anyway if you want to update it your own you just have to do this.
Download the PC file and unzip it, then drag the game folder and ( while pressing the alt key) drag it in the Autorun folder following the path:
Right click on game icon Show Package contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun and release on it, click merge in the window that will pop up and you're done.
Just as a precaution do a backup of the old Mac game folder.
I did the same and I have the game updated. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CupboardCave

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
you may agree or not with it still not gonna change my view on it.
To clarify, if you feel your money isn't giving you something worth in return, you'll stop supporting them.
If the dev(s) feel(s) the work he/they're doing isn't being compensated well, they'll stop doing it.

That to me is a transaction, there's no written agreement because it's implied by the patreon posts (the deliveries) and your payments to the dev (the purchases, you're buying access to the content that they'll supposedly release).

Like you said, Patreon is indeed a 'donation' platform on writing, but in reality --the way people end up using it on both sides-- seems more like a platform for monthly crowdfunding. Something like a monthly Kickstarter.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To clarify, if you feel your money isn't giving you something worth in return, you'll stop supporting them.
If the dev(s) feel(s) the work he/they're doing isn't being compensated well, they'll stop doing it.

That to me is a transaction, there's no written agreement because it's implied by the patreon posts (the deliveries) and your payments to the dev (the purchases, you're buying access to the content that they'll supposedly release).

Like you said, Patreon is indeed a 'donation' platform on writing, but in reality --the way people end up using it on both sides-- seems more like a platform for monthly crowdfunding. Something like a monthly Kickstarter.
reality and seems do not belong in the same sentence, seems to me like not even you believe in what you're saying
the fact of the matter is that patreon is a donation platform, not my fault as an dev that you have some opinions about how you think it should be done, or what else you should get from it.
there are only 2 things you get from donating
1. supporting your favorite/chosen content creator in order for him to continue working on the content you enjoy
2. the bonuses provided by the rank you chose to donate.
there is no contract, there is nothing that obligates him(or any dev) to do what anyone else is saying, it's a donation platform, donate or not, but that's where it ends , with you(general you) choosing to donate or not, other things (dev needs to tell me this cause I pay him!!!, and shit like that , don't fly, doesn't work)
Also you're not buying any content , you're donating money to the creator in order for him to incentivized to continue working on that content.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Before complaining about my use of "seems" maybe you should pay more attention to avoid mistakes like "as an dev".

the bonuses provided by the rank you chose to donate.
You have to pay to get access to that thing. That's a (loose definition of) transaction to me, no matter how you or the platform wants to call it.
You agreed to give money in order to (and only then) get access to it, you can't access it before you do that. People call it "paywall" after all.

To me, "donations" on Patreon are the ones where people send money to the creator outside of any tier -- that is, they choose to get nothing in return.
But sending money to get a tier is a purchase to me, and I'll agree with you that in that purchase there's no contract other than "you give money to access whatever it is the creator is making, even if that's nothing. You're not buying their service but buying the access to what they deliver to you, even if that's nothing."

critter

Jun 9, 2017
In the multimod-version of episode 1 I found a bug:

When mom asks the MC to sleep in her bed both answers lead to the decision, that the MC decides to sleep in Cody's room.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes