coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
After some consideration, i think the game turned me off. Even though it does not have a harem tag, i think it qualifies as one.
Trying to get to mom close, slow, but that is ok for me.
But i just did not want to have sexual intercourse with aunty. So, sadly not for me. I would love to have a choice in that regard. Chapter 10 did not give me that.
Overall i think the game is absolutely great. Nice women, somewhat unique story. I just feel its not for me and i really wished it was. :cry:

r0def

Aug 9, 2017

Hey, Im back after two months of pause, will start to work on update tomorrow.
Im gonna try and publish some previews before the month ends.

Good news he is back at work. We shall see how long till the ep16 release.
More nora <3 you amazing developer

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The Big/Main problem is that Human Beings live in Denial = They always reject the Truth. Death is Taboo, War is Taboo, Rape is Taboo (but hey, it's fine if it's in a game....yeah yeah), disabled persons are a Taboo, etc.... No matter what the Subject is, pplz tend to live in Denial to avoid stress, conflict, threats, fears, and anxieties.

Won't do an essay, but well, in this case, You, me, and many other old F95 users know that those signs are the beggining of the End. Sad Truth, like you said, but Truth nevertheless. People should just stop living in denial of the Truth staring at them. Same thing for AWAM. The overhyped guys thinking they'll see the end of that journey know deep inside it won't happen because of the Dev's working speed and Ego. Still, they clung to whatever they can, but in the end... That won't change the obvious.
Nicely said.
This should be put in the OP of all those games with never ending duration between updates; then ending to get an update of 2mins.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Indeed. I also pointed that out. Don't know what's going on. Lack of motivation, boredom, RL issues, who knows? But there's absolutely 0 chance I'm going to believe everything's Ok and there's not something going on with the Dev atm.

From what I noticed since I'm a member here, every single time something like this happens in a thread, you're almost 100% sure the game is going to be either abandoned or the updates will become rarer. Those symptoms never lie. You'll see.
He can take much time as he needs, I just hope the game doesn't get abandoned..

Reactions: Sandiegodm

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Hey, Im back after two months of pause, will start to work on update tomorrow.
Im gonna try and publish some previews before the month ends.

Good news he is back at work. We shall see how long till the ep16 release.
Good on him for actually pausing during the time he was off. I’ve seen devs take much more time making more money that don’t pause subs

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Oh jeez I should've payed more attention to the screenshots before paying for the game. Not really fan of the look of the characters. Shoud've looked closer before patreoning. Oh well.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes