RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not familiar enough with the game to know whether this should be brought up to the dev or to a modder instead. But regarding the Gallery, I noticed when I played it that it's missing a few features. Namely being able to rename the MC, being able to hide the interface, the quick menu, and an option to end replay. If those things could be implemented somehow it would improve it greatly imo.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so finally a new update! Great! Cant wait to see for now i put in download.

Haha poor Cody, what did that guy ever do to us?
I know right. We are the bad guy in this scenario. We come to Cody's home and NTR him. Imagine if Cody was the MC lol
Sorry to ask, is just to understand. Because i play the new update tonight. So i do not know if the developer change some thing.
But do your know that you can play different and not hurt Cody form the start of the game? This game have two Cody path at last till the last update.
In me playthrough i try at the start to play both path... and in the end i Choice to use only the: Cody never find out that the MC fuck his mother. So Cody never cry or see anything.
So i really hope that the choice i use in the past now work also with this new update.

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
I know I'm in the minority here, but in my playthrough I haven't fucked Janet at all. Been focusing on Mom, Aunt and Cousin. When I get to her house though they're talking about how she's pregnant and she jumps MC's dick the second her husband leaves like them fucking is an established thing. Did vatos make a scripting error, or just not bother putting in a different event despite giving the option?

Reactions: rdsxn and vazaz

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
he was a good dad to send you to the BOOTY farm...we'll remember him well..or not..because BOOTY!
AND a 68' Mustang...DAD IS FRANK BULLITT!!!!!!!!!!!
raven-haired goddess farm is what this is..damn..they are beauties...ok...one of them should NEVER go into the sun because she's so pale she'll explode..
AND..i get to bitch slap a wussy little twit!!!
The dev definitely has something for butts.

Looks good, I'm going to try it.

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
Anyone have problems with the gallery (android version)? After updating it, seems like the old progress doesn't registered in the gallery. So even though I got the new scene unlock, the old one is still lock. And I think mine was version 12 before this update if that helps..

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes