Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
After I played this update I imagined this scene with Oliver:

Rebecca: "Oliver pack your things, I signed you up for a nice summer camp."
Oliver: "Shut up cunt! I'm busy playing my games. I don't want to go to any summer camp!"
Rebecca: "Yes, yes. Be happy, you can play with other kids at the summer camp"
next scene
Hartman: "I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand that?"
Recruits: "Sir, yes, sir!"

:devilish:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Nice update.
While solo scenes with the milfs are always great, I think dev should now turn his focus to group (3-4some) scenes now. We have a lot of solo scenes already.
You updated this the night before 1.16 came out, lol.
Any chance on another one?
are you gonna update this for ep 16?
I planned to but unless I missed something, dev didn't add episode 16 scenes to the gallery.

Anyways, a lot of people preferred Qleaf's mod to the one that comes with the game, so I was planning on continuing that one. I've started working on it and will share it soon.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi first of all thanks for version 1-15. I was wondering if you would update the mod to the new version 1-16.
Is just to understand if we can waiting for the new version or not.
Thank you

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15
- the possibility to activate incest
- 2 saves if yours have been corrupted
- The first save is with the incest turned off
- The second save with the incest turned on

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pleas update your fine mod!! - It was good work!!
:)

Reactions: supersomeone

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Gold Game :love: (y) Now Next Milf is Rebecah :love:ugh my Dick is Becoming a Missile hahaha :cool:(y)
Soon Mc will Have Harem :cool:(y) Dev is Working real good (y) Add more Milfs More Hispanic Latina Milfs (y)
But no one can take place of NORA (Mom) with no one :) (y)
I quote everything you say Bro :love: every time i see this game update my Dick becoming like a missile! :love::cool:
Because i already know that this developer work real good!:cool:(y) And this update is awesome like every update till now he made!

Also i am really surprise to see... how this developer continue to give us the path we want! Every choice i made, the game go as i like to go! Perhaps not all ppl know about this!
But i can confirm to the ppl who like to play like me that you can 100% left Cody in the dark about everything! He doesn't know anything! I'm playing the way I wanted, nobody gets hurt. Apart from those who deserve to have to get hurt! Like Oliver (Rebecca's son!) The choice of the punch could not be missing! Also because this is the only way to see Rebecca start to have interest in the MC! Now i have another prey to hunt and add to me Harem :love::LOL:

As i say... Cody may be a nerd, but that doesn't mean you have to deliberately hurt him! So better leave him in the dark, I don't like to deliberately harm someone who hasn't hurt me. While Oliver deserves to suffer that little bit of :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Another think that i really like about this developer is that every update he focuses on one woman at a time! So he can give his best in any sexual animation! I can understand that some people, would like to see more women with the protagonist at the same time. But each time that happens, you see fewer animations and the scenes are rendered in less detail. For me it does very well to focus on one at a time. Sure we'll have more threesome scenes sooner or later.

Guys can someone tell me if in the last sex scene, there is a text error?
When me MC fuck Aunt's Eva, the gema ask me:

1) Come inside
2) Come outside

But if i click the 1) he come outside? The scene show his cook outside while come.
While if i click on 2) He come inside? The dick look inside the aunt.
Or i am missing something?
Can someone tell me if i am wrong or not? Just to understand, because i like to choice every time the come inside option.

Anyway awesome update Vatos! Keep it up that you go great!
Thank you again!

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
It seems like this game suffered the same unfortunate fate that so many other games before: it stayed up at the really high level until the mom got banged, and after that it just started to go downhill. I legit think that those two episodes that were focused on Nora getting the D were the last ones where the effort for the sex scenes was at the high level, after those ones it's been just one pose, two simple animations max, "AAAYyeEEEee!" and then moneyshot. Pretty much mid at the moment to be honest.

Also not a big fan of adding a completely new character at this point of the game. How many Lily's friends has there been presented yet none of them have been seen anywhere in a looooooooong time. Even Lily has disappeared almost completely from the game. I understand that most of the people are milf stans but then there is no point to present so many characters and try to make them feel important if they are just going to be ditched to the side for over a year.

Here's to hoping that Vatos gets back to the same level where he was, the last couple episodes have been pretty much let downs in terms of quality.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Haha poor Cody, what did that guy ever do to us?
I know right. We are the bad guy in this scenario. We come to Cody's home and NTR him. Imagine if Cody was the MC lol
Yeah, I actually do feel pretty shitty about how we treat the guy, and if possible I try to be a bit nicer to him.
I mean, he's a complete weak beta cuck, but it's not like he has done anything to deserve this.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes