Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I feel worse about Adam (the ginger Janet's husband).

He's not even that. Just a man with a miniscule penis. But such a positive dude. While not exactly the smartest, so darned trusting!
Adam is the only one I really feel bad about as he is really nice guy and a good neighbor. He has done absolutely nothing beside choosing the wrong woman to marry.

Feb 15, 2019
Hi again guys,

Sorry for the wait.

I've updated the mod for the episode 16 of the game.

Even though the update was short, i had to do a lot of test to be sure to not break anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, let me know if you have any problem or any advise to improve this mod in private message, on this thread or on discord ;).

ps : I'll try to be available the most possible to update the mod when a new update of the game is released.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

He's not even that. Just a man with a miniscule penis. But such a positive dude. While not exactly the smartest, so darned trusting!
Indeed. The rest of the cuckolds husbands are shit, but Adam is a very chill dude who loves a woman that doesn't deserve him.

I still bang his hot ginger wife though... but I feel bad while pounding her as she screams aaaAAAAAyyYYYYEEE

Parigar

May 4, 2020
Hi again guys,

sorry for the wait

i've updated the mod for the episode 16 of the game.

Even though the update was short, i had to do a lot of test to be sure to not break anything.

As always, let me know if you have any problem or any advise to improve this mod in private message, on this thread or on discord ;).

ps : I'll try to be available the most possible to update the mod when a new update of the game is released.
Haven't tried yet, but wanted to say thank you beforehand.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
A few words about Cody, who is being humiliated by everyone. Sooner or later, but Liam and Nora will go home. Who will Eva stay with? She was already too accustomed to receiving small female pleasures. The only one in close proximity is Cody, besides, she is too depraved to be stopped by anything. In short: Cody has a chance to become a man.
I get the feeling the MC and his mom are gonna stick around. What do they have worth going back to?

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
How do I unlock the gallery? There is no option I can see when I start a new game.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Hey, Bug Alert.
During outside scene with Janet after she says that she deserves to be ducked in all positions there's a crash. Anyone experienced that?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I mean, it's not his fault he has no sex drive and a small dick, but it kind of his is fault, if he isn't able to sate her hunger so to speak. Cody is not even the cause of the problem, he's just a little wimp with no game and we fuck his mom's brain out in front of him and humiliate him, yeah, no, I feel way worse about him than any husband who isn't able to give his wife what she needs.

Reactions: Onetogo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean, it's not his fault he has no sex drive and a small dick, but it kind of his is fault, if he isn't able to sate her hunger so to speak. Cody is not even the cause of the problem, he's just a little wimp with no game and we fuck his mom's brain out in front of him and humiliate him, yeah, no, I feel way worse about him than any husband who isn't able to give his wife what she needs.
sorry to bump into this discussion, yet regarding Cody, it seems as the dev has turned off initially planned paths for him.
i would bet there were two paths/mc roles - one would be to humiliate cody whenever possible, and other one where mc would help Cody to become more manlike...the dev probably has abandoned the second path, because of famous "ntr" and all trashtalk etc that could emerge there.

now, the second path is mostly mc behaving as nice as possible towards Cody (not slapping him, not groping/kissing/fuckking his mom in front of him etc)...and thats my playthrough from the start.
so if the player choose so, there is an option to not humiliate Cody (well, apart from fucking his mom behind his back ofc:BootyTime:). majority of players here, from what i can read, seem to have none to negative interest in it, as they, even more than fucking all hot milfs, enjoy humiliating that poor sucker for no obvious reason, apart being a mega-pricks themselves (not gonna analyse it further, no kink shaming and all that shit:HideThePain:).

on Adam we agree, he is a nice guy, yet being nice doesnt fulfill/cover all needs of his wife...if there has to be a cuck in this game, it would be more appropriate if Adam would take that role (mc fucking his wife in front of him etc.).

yet, at the end, im here only for hot juicy milf asses - as long as the dev provide that, everything else is of less importance:WeSmart:
speaking of that, we now already have THREE milfs-yet-to-be-fucked:cautious:
hopefully there will be some development in the near future.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes