botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
sorry to bump into this discussion, yet regarding Cody, it seems as the dev has turned off initially planned paths for him.
i would bet there were two paths/mc roles - one would be to humiliate cody whenever possible, and other one where mc would help Cody to become more manlike...the dev probably has abandoned the second path, because of famous "ntr" and all trashtalk etc that could emerge there.

now, the second path is mostly mc behaving as nice as possible towards Cody (not slapping him, not groping/kissing/fuckking his mom in front of him etc)...and thats my playthrough from the start.
so if the player choose so, there is an option to not humiliate Cody (well, apart from fucking his mom behind his back ofc:BootyTime:). majority of players here, from what i can read, seem to have none to negative interest in it, as they, even more than fucking all hot milfs, enjoy humiliating that poor sucker for no obvious reason, apart being a mega-pricks themselves (not gonna analyse it further, no kink shaming and all that shit:HideThePain:).

on Adam we agree, he is a nice guy, yet being nice doesnt fulfill/cover all needs of his wife...if there has to be a cuck in this game, it would be more appropriate if Adam would take that role (mc fucking his wife in front of him etc.).

yet, at the end, im here only for hot juicy milf asses - as long as the dev provide that, everything else is of less importance:WeSmart:
speaking of that, we now already have THREE milfs-yet-to-be-fucked:cautious:
hopefully there will be some development in the near future.

Yeah, I try to be nice to Cody, whenever I get the choice. I mean, I play all options, just to see them, but my main playthrough I try to be as nice to him as possible.
Personally, I wouldn't have minded giving him that girl he has the hots for, we have more than enough other options, and she's so unimportant, I don't even remember her most of the time, least of all her name. :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I try to be nice to Cody, whenever I get the choice. I mean, I play all options, just to see them, but my main playthrough I try to be as nice to him as possible.
Personally, I wouldn't have minded giving him that girl he has the hots for, we have more than enough other options, and she's so unimportant, I don't even remember her most of the time, least of all her name. :)
the same here..and if im not mistaken, there should be (aboned)variable buried in the code, for exactly that thing.
the game is great, particularly for milflovers as myself, yet there are things that surely can be improved (forced scenes etc).
hopefully dev will do that with his next game, fingers crossed.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not just you. Vatos seems to have lost his mojo for the game after the episodes where Nora got banged.
Right?! Like there’s some plot progress but barely any. I thought I was crazy/played a wrong path or something but the past 2-3 updates at the least have been a few scenes each with months in between for development time.

Has he commented on this at all or nah?
3D28D03A-CE11-4E61-A5CA-6FADBF401E3A.gif

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I mean, it's not his fault he has no sex drive and a small dick, but it kind of his is fault, if he isn't able to sate her hunger so to speak. Cody is not even the cause of the problem, he's just a little wimp with no game and we fuck his mom's brain out in front of him and humiliate him, yeah, no, I feel way worse about him than any husband who isn't able to give his wife what she needs.
I think MC is giving them both what they want, even somewhat unconventionally. Adam is a good family man who can't satisfy his wife and have kids. MC satisfies his wife and gives him kids. Cody is a confirmed cuck (from that one scene with the girl in the beginning), who's just too scared to accept it. MC provides him with the cucking he needs.

MC is truly a selfless paragon of virtue. What a dude.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think MC is giving them both what they want, even somewhat unconventionally. Adam is a good family man who can't satisfy his wife and have kids. MC satisfies his wife and gives him kids. Cody is a confirmed cuck (from that one scene with the girl in the beginning), who's just too scared to accept it. MC provides him with the cucking he needs.

MC is truly a selfless paragon of virtue. What a dude.
Know that I would have liked this, if the site didn't claim I have no reactions left for today. :)

Reactions: AL.d

Jimlong357

Jul 3, 2022
Is this a standard incest game, or is there more to it than that? Is the story any good? I ask, because my backlog is so long at this point.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
ok i might be an asshole for slapping cody at the start of the game but damm it all to hell if i didnt do it twice hopefully i get option to slap him some more before getting him some pussay

Zamthes

Oct 27, 2017
Why Am I dying when I have to plant the bomb?
I havethe option to "Warn the guys!" "Just escape." but I die anyway

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes