kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Probably an unpopular opinion but I would love the opportunity to dom Cody into a sissy.
Even this is better than the alternative, him watching everything but doing nothing and crying. Him blowing MC, him kissing his mother, him inserting MC's penis to her vagina, him joining to sex and making a threesome. Literally anything but this current boner-killer sad kid.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Even this is better than the alternative, him watching everything but doing nothing and crying. Him blowing MC, him kissing his mother, him inserting MC's penis to her vagina, him joining to sex and making a threesome. Literally anything but this current boner-killer sad kid.
That will complicate things though when it's finally revealed that he's actually The Hermit! :eek:

...I'm callin' it!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIDDY88

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
That will complicate things though when it's finally revealed that he's actually The Hermit! :eek:

...I'm callin' it!! :ROFLMAO:
I don't know the Hermit stuff. I stopped playing long ago and only checking scenes from gallery. Not really interested in story.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Anyone knows? Took the MC help Cody path hoping to see some MFM or MFMF action with Chloe her mom and/or some other fems in game. Think that can happen?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Anyone knows? Took the MC help Cody path hoping to see some MFM or MFMF action with Chloe her mom and/or some other fems in game. Think that can happen?
Seems it was abandoned. MC keeps banging Chloe despite claiming to help Cody to be with her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seems it was abandoned. MC keeps banging Chloe despite claiming to help Cody to be with her.
yup, not gonna happen ever.
while i dont have any interest in seeing mmf, mmff, or cody being with anyone, i would love to have a possibility to get rid of annoying enforced chicks, such as chloe, by hooking cody with her, and forgetting them for good.
on the second thought, i would even help cody to make his own harem of girls - as apart from all milfs, my mc has no interest in other chicks, whatsoever:devilish:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I just finished this update. It was great as always. Especially that beginning scene with Nora. It was so hot that I legit ignored the dad calling.

This update introduced someone even more annoying than Chris. I felt bad about treating Cody like that with Eva(as you can see from my older posts in here) and even with Adam, I felt a bit guilty. This Oliver guy though, deserves every bit of what's about to happen. He wants to be an ass then I'm going fuck Rebecca's nice ass in front of him. That choice to punch him felt so good.

Like I said above, this update was great. The Dev managed to do it again with the introduction of Rebecca. Now I want all of her. My desire for her was amplified even further by her shitty son's behavior. So I'm looking forward to what the next update brings.
Dont you think Fucking Rebecca in front of Oliver is just duplicating MC, Eva and Cody?

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I think the MC is very rude and not nice to his Cousin Lily. On her first time ever he was brutal and cynic. That's the way I don't like to be with a cute girl. What do you think ?
The rest of the game is not too bad.
P.S. I've be in the 8. Chapter now.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Why's this game obsessed with cuckolding poor Cody? Did someone named Cody hurt the author? What, stole his girlfriend and/or fuck his mom or something and now he's getting his revenge through a Patreon Incest game? Did irl Cody also stuff him in a locker while posting videos of said cuckolding and buying weed with Author's lunch money? Dear god... Did Cody... Bugger the author's family dog?!

If someone has the answer please let me know, for some reason this is living rent-free in my head. Partly because a sad dude's face ruins my arousal, and partly because Cody is such a hilariously specific name.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Why's this game obsessed with cuckolding poor Cody? Did someone named Cody hurt the author? What, stole his girlfriend and/or fuck his mom or something and now he's getting his revenge through a Patreon Incest game? Did irl Cody also stuff him in a locker while posting videos of said cuckolding and buying weed with Author's lunch money?

If someone has the answer please let me know, for some reason this is living rent-free in my head. Partly because a sad dude's face ruins my arousal, and partly because Cody is such a hilariously specific name.
Hey Cody, don't take it personally kid! I'm sure Vatos doesn't have anything specific against you Cody named dudes, he just happened to choose Cody as this guys name.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
After much careful consideration and detailed analysis, I have come to the conclusion that MC's cock is not adequate to satisfy all these MILFs. I hereby start a player's petition for upgrades. Perhaps a late growth spurt would make MC taller than Nora and Eve, and provide a more suitable unit with which to tame those asses.

Feb 15, 2019
gautamah I was just wondering if there was a reason that bullying Cody was the preferred option this time around? IIRC back in the beginning of the game it leaned more in a not bullying him direction for the highlighted dialogue options.

My personal preference towards him being a cuck is that he'll actually enjoy it. But are there more benefits (scenes, etc.) gained from bullying him? Or will being nice to him actually lock us out the whole cuck sub-plot involving him?

Back to general game discussion though, just when I thought I couldn't feel much worse for Adam... wow. I really hope he doesn't just hang himself or something when/if he finds out. In my ideal playthrough he would eventually decide that his wife's happiness is what's most important to him, and then maybe agree to and eventually end up enjoying and embracing a cuckold lifestyle or something. I think it'd be kind of hot fucking Janet from behind while her face is right in his, telling him how good it feels and saying other humiliating things to him, with him getting off on it. That being said I'm a bit sick in the head, so maybe it's just me that would enjoy that :ROFLMAO::devilish:

I don't know why but when Eva was standing next to Cody's bed and said "I don't give a shit about them" (her husband and son) and me knowing that Cody was listening, I thought "Wow that's fucked up.... but why did it turn me on so much?!" :sneaky:
Hi RabidSloth,

This update don't give the choice to the player to bully (or not bully) Cody.

Seeing in the code, humiliating cody or not is locked by a choice made earlier in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could change the code to let the player choose if he want to bully or not Cody one more time but in my personal opinion, act have conséquences so i won't change it unless i'm asked to.

Reactions: RabidSloth

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Ok, so I literally have never met Janet in my playthrough, and MC still goes to her house and fucks her in this update. Something does not compute . . .

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi RabidSloth,

This update don't give the choice to the player to bully (or not bully) Cody.

Seeing in the code, humiliating cody or not is locked by a choice made earlier in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could change the code to let the player choose if he want to bully or not Cody one more time but in my personal opinion, act have conséquences so i won't change it unless i'm asked to.
Oh really? I could have sworn that there was another recent option to bully Cody. A set of dialogue options where the one highlighted was something like the MC rubbing his nose in it that he's fucking his mom and that he's not going to stop. I may just be completely misremembering though. And I don't remember if it was in Ep 14, 15, etc. just one of the more recent ones. I'll have to see if I can find it. I remember way back in early game you could choose to be either mean or nice to him, and that the nicer options were highlighted. So that's why it struck me as odd that all of a sudden the more bully option was highlighted.

I did let him watch with Chloe early game. And he seemed to like it and even be thankful. I guess his mom is a different matter though. It's been a few days since I finished my last playthrough, so my memory is not officially unreliable tbf :ROFLMAO:

I'd actually prefer not to bully him if possible, but wasn't sure if being nice to him would lock us out of scene or something, rather than just changing the tone of one.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

The more the story progresses, the more it becomes nonsense.
The scene with Rebecca and Oliver...
The MC acts like he's mature and all, but he's a freaking asshole with the poor Cody.
Besides, if the MC hits Oliver, his own mother is like "he deserves it!", he's still her son...

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes