UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Heya,
Besides, if the MC hits Oliver, his own mother is like "he deserves it!", he's still her son...
If I'd EVER spoken to my mother like Oliver, in public or in private, she'd have smacked me across the mouth hard enough to put me on my ass. Once home I'd have to face the wrath of my father. He deserves it more so because he's her son.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
If I'd EVER spoken to my mother like Oliver, in public or in private, she'd have smacked me across the mouth hard enough to put me on my ass. Once home I'd have to face the wrath of my father. He deserves it more so because he's her son.
Like a lot of parents.
But this time, this scene is used for introduce Rebecca and Oliver.
Later, it will be like : " He punched my son, so I'll have sex with him ". You will have something similar to Cody and Eva. The mom who doesn't give a shit about her son because of MC's dick.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi RabidSloth,

This update don't give the choice to the player to bully (or not bully) Cody.

Seeing in the code, humiliating cody or not is locked by a choice made earlier in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could change the code to let the player choose if he want to bully or not Cody one more time but in my personal opinion, act have conséquences so i won't change it unless i'm asked to.
Okay I went back and found the spots I was talking about:

Unless I'm just crazy (likely lol) these options didn't say "Good guy" and "Bad guy" before. They just had the harsher ones highlighted green (IIRC). Was it recently changed or something? Or should I just stop playing games while I'm half-asleep? :ROFLMAO:

May 27, 2017
Vatos Hey, love your VN. Just wanted to report a bug. In the end of Ep16 when MC is fucking Eva, at the choice of where to ejaculate, "Cum Inside" shows him cumming on her ass, and "Cum Outside" shows the cum in her pussy. Is this intentional, or just a bug? I was playing with the multi-mod installed, but it's the same way even without the mod installed.

Has anyone else encountered this bug? This instance occurred for me with Cody being absent from the room.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vatos Hey, love your VN. Just wanted to report a bug. In the end of Ep16 when MC is fucking Eva, at the choice of where to ejaculate, "Cum Inside" shows him cumming on her ass, and "Cum Outside" shows the cum in her pussy. Is this intentional, or just a bug? I was playing with the multi-mod installed, but it's the same way even without the mod installed.

Has anyone else encountered this bug? This instance occurred for me with Cody being absent from the room.
yup, it is a known bug.
though it could be intentional, just to mess up a bit with all prego-lovers:unsure::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Abhai I’m not sure how to take your “Yay!” response to my comment :LOL:

If you meant “Yay!” as in you’re also a preggo-lover, then “hear, hear!” lol

If you meant “Yay!” as in you’re glad that I was appalled, then “Rude!” :ROFLMAO::p

Feb 15, 2019
Okay I went back and found the spots I was talking about:

Unless I'm just crazy (likely lol) these options didn't say "Good guy" and "Bad guy" before. They just had the harsher ones highlighted green (IIRC). Was it recently changed or something? Or should I just stop playing games while I'm half-asleep? :ROFLMAO:
Yes, thoses were highlighted at the first version of the mod for the chapter 15, i changed after some comment.
But thoses changes were made for the chapter 15.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I really like Eva, She is the hottest milf in this game but I really don't want to treat Cody like that, He didn't do anything to deserve this. Why can't we have a choice to leave him alone? I like this ep but my mood is ruined because I am forced to bully Cody.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really like Eva, She is the hottest milf in this game but I really don't want to treat Cody like that, He didn't do anything to deserve this. Why can't we have a choice to leave him alone? I like this ep but my mood is ruined because I am forced to bully Cody.
you arent forced to bully him...unless you wanna to do so (as 99% of players here are doing apparently).
Abhai I’m not sure how to take your “Yay!” response to my comment :LOL:

If you meant “Yay!” as in you’re also a preggo-lover, then “hear, hear!” lol

If you meant “Yay!” as in you’re glad that I was appalled, then “Rude!” :ROFLMAO::p
if you have to explain a joke, there is no joke:WeSmart:
you take what you wanna from it:BootyTime:

• Haha

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
guys is it only for me gallery unlock don't work? I put on script in game folder but it give me only wt :/

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
you arent forced to bully him...unless you wanna to do so (as 99% of players here are doing apparently).

if you have to explain a joke, there is no joke:WeSmart:
you take what you wanna from it:BootyTime:
Well, either one is funny to me, so I’ll just have a chuckle over it, and then try to find some way to go on living :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes