LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'll never understand why so many devs feel a need to shoe horn in a very unsexy main story into their sexy sex games. I am all for lewd/smut games having stories, fuck, if they don't they're just fap games. But having such an unerotic story constantly killing your boner just leaves you sitting there going "why the fuck am i playing this?". This particular unsexy story is completely generic and boring on top of being incongruent with the rest of the content.
The "Hermit" plot is certainly one of those... feels like a huge waste of time.
And somehow we haven't even fucked the cute girls from that town... if you're gonna keep forcing that storyline at least throw us a bone.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I have been hacked and I have lost my save files could someone give me a copy
Why not just skip dialog to choices since you already know what happens? It won't take that long (under 30 mins). Someone else's save will just confuse you, since they won't necessarily pick the same things you did or would and from just loading their last save you will have no idea what they picked and will actually take longer than doing it yourself to figure that out. Loading someone else's save to save time really only works with kinetic novels (no choices).

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'll never understand why so many devs feel a need to shoe horn in a very unsexy main story into their sexy sex games. I am all for lewd/smut games having stories, fuck, if they don't they're just fap games. But having such an unerotic story constantly killing your boner just leaves you sitting there going "why the fuck am i playing this?". This particular unsexy story is completely generic and boring on top of being incongruent with the rest of the content.
What story? The top tier booty jiggle physics is all the story you need. :KEK:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
When we will get the next update? I think ep 16 is the best ep in this game
16 basically just came out 10 days ago so maybe another 4 months (end of Oct). That's the length of gap between 15 and 16 so that's my first guess but date remains to be determined. There was 6 months between 14 and 15 but also a xmas special released and his hard drive failed and wiped a lot of 15 work so that doesn't really count.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Whole game like:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While loading <'Image' u'images/ep1.jpg'>: 
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7441, in script 
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause 
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ep1.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',) 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call 
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call 
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1480, in pause 
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact 
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact 
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core 
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen 
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805) 
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520) 
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render 
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075) 
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520) 
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075) 
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render 
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render 
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render 
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render 
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get 
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load 
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image 

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Whole game like:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ep1.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1480, in pause
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Did you use an unofficial compressed version? This is why it's best to not do that.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
yeah, one also should know that being online is utterly unsafe - thats why it is best to not do that.
I dunno why compressed versions exist anyway. It's not like storage and bandwidth is hella expensive and to me phones are not worth gaming on beyond Tetris. If somehow still on a 56k phoneline in 2022 gaming should be the last thing on one's mind. And even 100MB vs 10GB doesn't mean much with cheap 14-16TB hard drives, unless they have like 10,000 AVN's or something.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I dunno why compressed versions exist anyway. It's not like storage and bandwidth is hella expensive and to me phones are not worth gaming on beyond Tetris. If somehow still on a 56k phoneline in 2022 gaming should be the last thing on one's mind. And even 100MB vs 10GB doesn't mean much with cheap 14-16TB hard drives, unless they have like 10,000 AVN's or something.
yeah...and all those rainbows....and unicorns...and kardashians chicks just waiting to be fucked by 10yo nerds....yup, what a wonderful world it is.
and now would be time to go back on (game)topic here.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Did you use an unofficial compressed version? This is why it's best to not do that.
This is often an issue with jpg images in ren'py on android, because of meta data in the image, if you were to view the image on it's own, it would work, but for some reason, in ren'py with that meta data, it has issues, which is why I personally stick to webp or png image format and when crunching, it keeps the same image format, most of the unofficial compressed versions are not the issue as most would generally just compress what's that, but not changing the file extension/format

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have a feeling Cody and the new kid are going to cooperate to fuck MC over
Cody seems to be too much of a pussy to do anything and he also seems to enjoy watching his mom and the girl he has a crush on, getting fucked by the mc. I can definitely see the new kid trying to get some revenge, but even his mom seems to hate him, so it wouldn't surprise me if his mom ended up helping the mc.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
The "Hermit" plot is certainly one of those... feels like a huge waste of time.
And somehow we haven't even fucked the cute girls from that town... if you're gonna keep forcing that storyline at least throw us a bone.
Thanks, it seems i´m not alone thinking that plot could have been skipped.
Would have been enough to have the husband be bad as husbands and the MC getting the wifes instead by treating them better.

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Enjoyed the update, love Nora and the aunt, want the story to end with the MC living with a harem of MILFs. Crazy things I'd like to see: the Hermit plot move on without the MC's involvement, add a GILF (I know that doesn't appeal to everyone so make her skippable), have the women become available in various ways (Husband's die, husband's leave them, the women divorcing their husbands), add more sexual positions, add more risky behavior, focus on the kink of the sex and less on the various subplots (drown Oliver in the pool), just ramp it up more and be less vanilla.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes