MajesticPepe

Jul 27, 2022
I'm not sure if anyone on this thread have the same feeling or prediction. I suspect Oliver, the psychopathic child of Rebecca, might be the possible child of The Hermit. They both have the same hairstyle and headshape. Maybe that's just me but it's up to the Dev to reveal plot of the new characters in the future episodes.

I'm hoping to some H-scenes from the women of Robstone like Allison and Katherine Ross.

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
English
Translation of the game Away From Home made by me.

The Author can use it if he wants, just Credit the Translation.

Supported Version
EP18

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE1: I will translate future versions if possible.
NOTE2: Any typo or text out of context please let me know.
NOTE3: For the to work correctly download the or .

Português
Tradução do jogo Away From Home feita por mim.

O Autor pode usar se quiser, apenas Creditar a Tradução.

Versão Suportada
EP18

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBS1: Irei traduzir versões futuras se for possível.
OBS2: Qualquer erro de digitação ou texto fora de contexto por favor avisar.
OBS3: Para o funcionar corretamente baixe o ou .

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Considering how the game is going, am I close to thinking there will be just 3 or 4 updates to the conclusion of this?
Asking because if there are more after that then it will seem like dev is "milking". My thoughts only.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Considering how the game is going, am I close to thinking there will be just 3 or 4 updates to the conclusion of this?
Asking because if there are more after that then it will seem like dev is "milking". My thoughts only.
How would the dev continue the game being considered milking? This game isn't as good as it is because of it's story so i don't see why it couldn't continue for a while yet

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
- I sincerely hope that Chris gets a bullet to the balls at some point.
- The next time that Bob walks in in the middle of "Something", I'm going to kill him MYSELF. Moron has the worst sense of Timing that I've seen in AGES. (Unless he knows what's going on and is doing it deliberately.)
- I'm betting at this point that the Hermit is Adam Watson. (Second choice is Cody. :D)
- I also suspect that the whole warehouse bit WAS the test and MC failed it. The bit with the mysterious 'sister' that Allison didn't even know she had was awfully suspicious.

Also, could someone clear up what seems to me to be a discrepancy? Adam says he and Janet have been married 10years, but earlier at the pool party one of the other women (?Eva) congratulates Janet on being married 2 years and Janet responds "2 years and (some odd days)".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes