LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The game is clearly made to be played with the patch. Some of the relationships are weird without it, especially with Nora.
Does the dialog says "but i'm your maid" or "but i'm your mom"? There's your answer...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hope it´s info for the update. Can´t wait for more AAAaaYYYYeeeEEEE moments with the milfs.
it should be just regular "developing progress blah blah" post.
till recently (latest two-three episodes), after a month and a half of developing the new episode would be out, no delays, no talk, bump, consistent and regular as a very few other devs did/do.
now, after all those misfortunes (breaks, hdd failures etc) and considerably slower releasing schedule, we are, most probably still fairly away from home/next update.
personally, i wouldnt expect ep17 before October or so.
here is a hope im wrong, as i can be often:BootyTime:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I had up to the end of ep14 finished and am just downloading up to 16, is there a WT for this that covers to ep16?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not to be that guy, but shouldn’t this game have NTR tag?
Actually the NTR I like where you take the wife or girlfriend from the husband, not the other way around where someone takes yours.
I mean when your fuckin his wife while he’s on the phone with her and asking her what those noises are. that scene was so hot.
Also anyway to Cuck Oliver yet with his hot mommy?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not to be that guy, but shouldn’t this game have NTR tag?
Actually the NTR I like where you take the wife or girlfriend from the husband, not the other way around where someone takes yours.
I mean when your fuckin his wife while he’s on the phone with her and asking her what those noises are. that scene was so hot.
Also anyway to Cuck Oliver yet with his hot mommy?
this site doesnt have a netori tag,
NTR on this site is for netorare.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, I actually do feel pretty shitty about how we treat the guy, and if possible I try to be a bit nicer to him.
I mean, he's a complete weak beta cuck, but it's not like he has done anything to deserve this.
Oliver and that neighbors wife’s bossy son are the 2 who deserve to be cucked, he’ll id even share her with Cody just to see the look on those 2 assholes faces

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes