lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
...and to harass Cody, because holy shit, this ep. 16... the guy really has it out for him.

I felt bad about it, we don't even have a choice to ignore him (I'm indifferent to Cody). It's okay if you like to bully others in a game, but as a VN you can easily give players the choice to not bully, if they don't like it.
you can avoid it. Just refuse let him watch MC and the girl he likes having sex.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
you can avoid it. Just refuse let him watch MC and the girl he likes having sex.
While that is true, there definetly should be other variables to determine what we do with Cody. I get that he's supposed to be kind of a vouyer, but fucking the dude's mom while he's crying is a pretty big leap to take just because we allowed him to watch sex with another girl waaaay earlier in the game when he asked for it. I thought I was being nice granting his wish back then.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
While that is true, there definetly should be other variables to determine what we do with Cody. I get that he's supposed to be kind of a vouyer, but fucking the dude's mom while he's crying is a pretty big leap to take just because we allowed him to watch sex with another girl waaaay earlier in the game when he asked for it. I thought I was being nice granting his wish back then.
Maybe yes, but seems all start with these first answer. If you let him watch, there will be choices to make him watch MC and Eva in the future. If we dont, these choices won't be avaiable.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Ive played this multiple times with a shed load of variations on the choices and "MC" only fucked "Chloe" twice on some of those playthroughs, have I missed something? Because I do not recall "Cody" watching "MC" fuck "Chloe".

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Just started playing this. At the end of chapter 4 it says "Did not help cody with chloe" but I never got a choice for this? Is there some walkthrough where you see what choices lead to what, because it's pretty weird right now.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Lovely game, but is there a mod to fix the skin complexion? Nora kind of looks like she has a severe case of Psoriasis.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Lovely game, but is there a mod to fix the skin complexion? Nora kind of looks like she has a severe case of Psoriasis.
I'm guessing you're still at the beginning, where everyone looks pale as a ghost. Don't worry, the whole game gets a visual upgrade later on, and that gets solved with it.

Iirc, Vatos did say he was considering remaking ch 1 so that people don't have a bad impression at the start, but that should came much later

Reactions: Xumeey

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just quote this because was one of me old comment.
Its hard to explain, but when i made that comment I was using a walkthrough mod by someone I don't remember now. And the mod had some problems with the various routes. That mod set the game on a single path. The one where you can only hurt Cody. Removing the mod, made the game work perfectly again. I also wrote it later.
So for anyone the problem was due to a bad mod in the game.

Reactions: hentai charley

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-16 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 16
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega : here

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this work for android?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes