m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
just finished the new update and it's great as usual. This is one of my favorite ongoing games and I can't wait to see where it goes. Since the gallery didn't get updated (at least mine didn't). I'm going to post the scenes I got to make sure I didn't miss any from any weird choice combos that I may have missed so if anyone can verify if i've seen every new scene I'd appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope the rest of you enjoyed it.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if in the last sex scene, there is a text error?
When me MC fuck Aunt's Eva, the gema ask me:

1) Come inside
2) Come outside

But if i click the 1) he come outside? The scene show his cook outside while come.
While if i click on 2) He come inside? The dick look inside the aunt.
Or i am missing something?
Can someone tell me if i am wrong or not? Just to understand, because i like to choice every time the come inside option.
It's just a bug, the dev inverted the CGs, in both cases, no variable is being set.

fix

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1902699

is there a route where Eva comes to Janet's with mc?
I do not think there is a route where you can bring Eva with you at Janet's house.
I have two path in me save file. One where you fuck Eva so loudly that Bob will suspect you. And one where you stay more calmly during the sex scene with Eva. And i was thinking like... perhaps if Bob do not suspect about MC's and Eva... Eva is not warried and go to Janet's house with MC.
But not, in both paths Eva will tell you that Bob her Husband are comming at home and she wants to divorce him so she has to think about what to do. So in that case or the save i have is a bit buggy or there is no way to bring Eva to Janet's house.
Anyway i do not think in this case Eva will come.
But if i am wrong happy to be proved wrong.

It's just a bug, the dev inverted the CGs, in both cases, no variable is being set.

fix
Thank you for the fix! So at last i can play the last scene and choice the right choice. So for the next update i have the correct save file to use!
Thank you

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished this update. It was great as always. Especially that beginning scene with Nora. It was so hot that I legit ignored the dad calling.

This update introduced someone even more annoying than Chris. I felt bad about treating Cody like that with Eva(as you can see from my older posts in here) and even with Adam, I felt a bit guilty. This Oliver guy though, deserves every bit of what's about to happen. He wants to be an ass then I'm going fuck Rebecca's nice ass in front of him. That choice to punch him felt so good.

Like I said above, this update was great. The Dev managed to do it again with the introduction of Rebecca. Now I want all of her. My desire for her was amplified even further by her shitty son's behavior. So I'm looking forward to what the next update brings.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is very good I'm loving it so far, but my only complaint is the time it takes for an update to come out takes a long time but other than that the game is great, another thing I'm not liking but in my opinion I'm not saying that the dev must change because I like the aunt, what I don't like is how the aunt and the MC is acting with the code, I don't know if it was my decisions but she is being a bitch and my MC also don't remember having made any choice like that with the code, I always tried to choose the decisions where we got along. Like this is my opinion because content where the mother acts like that with her son doesn't attract me, but as the aunt is good I ignore.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand... i continue to see ppl write about how they feel bad about Cody... Guys do you know that you can avoid to hurt Cody? You can fuck the aunt without let Cody know about all the things?
I also see ppl really confuse... and write about NTR. There is no NTR in this game guys! The MC fuck/love all the girls, there is no girls/women stolen from the MC. No sharing. Where ppl see NTR?

Also the MC is only a bully if you choose to be bad in every choice that give you bad path.
I play as the good guy and fuck every girls/women and Cody do not know anything. I only treated the other two guys badly because they deserved it.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
A few words about Cody, who is being humiliated by everyone. Sooner or later, but Liam and Nora will go home. Who will Eva stay with? She was already too accustomed to receiving small female pleasures. The only one in close proximity is Cody, besides, she is too depraved to be stopped by anything. In short: Cody has a chance to become a man.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah, I actually do feel pretty shitty about how we treat the guy, and if possible I try to be a bit nicer to him.
I mean, he's a complete weak beta cuck, but it's not like he has done anything to deserve this.
I feel worse about Adam (the ginger Janet's husband).

He's not even that. Just a man with a miniscule penis. But such a positive dude. While not exactly the smartest, so darned trusting!

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes