SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That Rebecca scene was... WOW! Also screw that dumb cuck Olivier, glad we got to teach him a lesson by fucking his sexy mother, and even recorded it, the scene was just amazing. I really hope we get to cuck him yet again in the near future, only this time with "his" girlfriend Ashley. :devilish::sneaky:

Thanks for the great update, and I'll be patiently waiting for the next one. :cool:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy fucking shit, Rebecca! That's officially the hottest scene in game. Get fucked Ollie. Best believe his girlfriend Ashley is next. God, that was so satisfying. Speaking of satisfying, I finally saw Samantha. I didn't start over in a while so that was my first time seeing her. Her scene were hot too.

It was a short but sexy update. I'm about to turn Susan into a freak like her daughter. I'm still hoping for Katherine content. Other than that, it was fucking fantastic. The best ass paradise in AVN.

Reactions: D Dog

x6XDanteX9x

Nov 13, 2018
Get sent 2500KM away, forgets about his family and problems since his dick takes over the rains of his life. Good story.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
That Rebecca scene was... WOW! Also screw that dumb cuck Olivier, glad we got to teach him a lesson by fucking his sexy mother, and even recorded it, the scene was just amazing. I really hope we get to cuck him yet again in the near future, only this time with "his" girlfriend Ashley. :devilish::sneaky:

Thanks for the great update, and I'll be patiently waiting for the next one. :cool:
The scene was hot yes, but that was kinda Fucked Up, left me with mixed feelings, how a mother could treat her son like that, if your own mother treats you like that and in front of you, damn... His girlfriend will be another story.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Get sent 2500KM away, forgets about his family and problems since his dick takes over the rains of his life. Good story.
Sure you posted that in right thread? He is WITH his only family........

The VN is written for incest so they are meant to be his family.....

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I love the scene where cody gets bullied and Nora just ignoring him, but this update we got oliver mindfucked.

Dec 9, 2021
Well this was quite the hidden gem. Loving it so far. Just started episode 17, after having to restart because of the explosion. Any chance of incorporating some BDSM elements into the story outside of the one instance of chocking thus far?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The scene was hot yes, but that was kinda Fucked Up, left me with mixed feelings, how a mother could treat her son like that, if your own mother treats you like that and in front of you, damn... His girlfriend will be another story.
Meh, he deserved it, I would feel the same as you if her kid was actually cool and not an abusive and hateful little shit, but I don't feel bad at all, treat others how you want to be treated is what they say.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes