babaex

May 28, 2022
Very nice game!!! I have a question... how I can unlock the gallery? I want to play all scene.
Thank in advance and sorry for my english.
The in-game gallery has not been updated since Episode 16 so there is not much use unlocking it. You can wait for the Multi mod to be updated and use the gallery part of it. The gallery of the Multi mod comes unlocked.

Reactions: doujin1 and lajuli

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Will Samantha ever come back ?
I read she was added for a rework in episode 1 or something. But there have been 19 episodes and no sign of her
I don't think so. She was probably added just to have a sex scene right in the first episode.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

lajuli

Apr 12, 2023
The in-game gallery has not been updated since Episode 16 so there is not much use unlocking it. You can wait for the Multi mod to be updated and use the gallery part of it. The gallery of the Multi mod comes unlocked.
Thanks for your answer, I'll have to wait haha, thanks again

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Help! I'm not able to start chpt 19? have gone back to the end of chpt 17 but still ends before starting 19? I don't see chpt 19 in the gallery either? What am I missing. Thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Help! I'm not able to start chpt 19? have gone back to the end of chpt 17 but still ends before starting 19? I don't see chpt 19 in the gallery either? What am I missing. Thanks

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Thank you, I'm really trying to see why I can't start 19.. I just downloaded again to see if I can start the new update?

I got the correct 19 start after downloading it again? Great VN.. here! :cool:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I feel like there needs to be a mini rework for the christian wife because idk compared to her and other milfs, she looks bland, I guess for a better word for it.
Susan is intentionally bland for good reason. Her husband is a raving mad fundamentalist preacher, emphasis on the "mental" part of that statement... David would not allow his wife, Susan, to wear makeup, jewelry, put curlers in her hair or anything else that draws attention to her person in any way that could be misconstrued as sexually alluring. If Susan were to come home wearing something he felt was immodest or even a slight hint of makeup or beauty products in her hair or even a faint whiff of perfume, David might actually beat Susan. The character David is not a spiritual leader. He has more in common with Jim Jones, the infamous cult leader who led his followers to mass suicide by drinking poisoned Kool Aid, which is where the phrase, "don't drink the Kool Aid" originates, Jonestown.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My best advice to MC would be to GTFO of that house and stay out! If you doubt that David is actually insane, play a few screens into the "push it a little further" option during the scene where MC massages Susan's shoulders...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:eek:

Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The scene was hot yes, but that was kinda Fucked Up, left me with mixed feelings, how a mother could treat her son like that, if your own mother treats you like that and in front of you, damn... His girlfriend will be another story.
Her son is an ass wipe who treat her like shit.
He is a grown adult, if she wanted too,
she can LEGALLY kick his ass to the curb, so he can fend for himself...

But I say this punishment is well deserved because he treated her like shit.

All it left me is a happy feeling because finally he got what he was owed.

His girlfriend is next, LOL, And cannot wait for that, if you KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :devilish: :KEK:

Last edited:

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
The scene with Oliver is so satisfying. It's great to see someone that obnoxious get his comeuppance.

Now Cody on the other hand, I'm torn. Eva is really hot, but Cody has never done anything to you. The guy is just depressed and needs some friends, yet the MC is doing everything to undermine his confidence

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Now Cody on the other hand, I'm torn. Eva is really hot, but Cody has never done anything to you. The guy is just depressed and needs some friends, yet the MC is doing everything to undermine his confidence
I am going to be real, When I play netori, my MAIN goal is to be an asshole if I can, it's just more fun being the bad guy sometimes and when it comes to this VN, The scenes you get for being an asshole like tossing a clock at cody's head to wake him up while you giving his mom the dong is just damn good to pass up. :ROFLMAO:

We're already fucking his mom, might as well play the asshole role because either way, no point in being nice and
also giving his mom the business, LMAO!

To me, It just fits the MC more than being this nice guy.

I personally do not play VNs to make friends unless they are FORCED, that decide to give the mc an annoying best friend you want to punch in the face. And I barely care about other people who are not named MC or the LIs.

Cody is no exception for me. :whistle:

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
why the game end at Ep18 where is Ep19 ?
did Multi-mod who force the game to stop at Ep18 or something ?

Edit : i find the Multi mod make story stop at Ep18 :( need fix

Last edited:

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
why the game end at Ep18 where is Ep19 ?
did Multi-mod who force the game to stop at Ep18 or something ?
I download the update only, that is here in the topic, and it gave the same problem.
I had to download the entire game again and worked fine.

Edit: if you talking about the mod in OP , its not updated , so probably its the cause of the your problem. U need play without mod for now

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes