jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah people are right
It would be fun to be able to be nice with cody, trying to get Chloé to like him at the beginning of the game.
And then, fuck his girl anyway and turn him into a dad without being the father of the child
Yeah have Cody fall in love with Chloe but you fuck his girl anyway and you knock her up and make him a dad

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah people are right
It would be fun to be able to be nice with cody, trying to get Chloé to like him at the beginning of the game.
And then, fuck his girl anyway and turn him into a dad without being the father of the child
Nah, I dont want that freak anywhere near Chloe or her potential son with MC. That fucker is going to end up shooting up a walmart or worst

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Haha
Reactions: jdsgaara and sava75

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Well, yes and no. Main content is NTR, but it's the "good" one (or to put it better, the most loved of all NTR genres: Netori. You, the main character, steal and bang other guys wives, with also some motherly cuckold.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes